Male Nipple Pumping Questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jwhite4444

Re: Male Nipple Pumping Questions

Post by jwhite4444 »

After I wore the 3XL's for a while, I did get leakage again. I'm guessing that when you put a significantly extra amount of suction on the nipples, that's what causes the fluid to come out. As long as I'm not having it all the time anymore (when I where the 2M's), I'm fine with it happening occasionally.

The 2M's are a bit devious, because they're so easy to wear almost all the time. What I thought was just going to be for a few hours during 'private time', has turned into all weekend. What I originally got just for the sensation (my nipples are a lot more sensitive when they're pumped) has produced some noticeable growth. I didn't do any exact before or after measurements, but even days after having them off, they are still bigger than they were before.

Am I looking for "freakishly huge nipples", I wouldn't say so. In fact I'm not sure I have a plan at all. The 2M's felt great, so they areand maybe it's only natural to see how large (and/or how sensitive) they can get. It's easy to wear them during the winter, under a sweather or other heavy top. However as the warmer weather comes, my wearing times might be much less.

Have you even used either an electric breast pump, or those long nipple cylinders with a hand pump? I think I'd be interested to know how they felt, but both are more expensive, and worse (for me), take up more more room that the simple Supple Nipps.

I did buy a small bulb pump that's meant to put o-rings on your nipples. They never stayed on, just kept falling off (amazing I didn't didn't lose any). I retried it a couple of weeks ago after a weekend pumping session, this time they stayed on! In fact almost had to pry it off. Definitely a different sensation. Whereas the supple nipps provide a sensation along the entire nipple, the o-rings seemed to concentrate it. It turned into a bit of a burning sensation. I stuck it out for a day at work, but then took them off at night. It made me wonder, when women get their periods, and their nipples hurt, if it was that type of pain.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

i also got into nipple pumping recently. i have 2 vac nip tubes 5/8" dia that i use for warm up or use snake bite cups. and now have added supple nips. i have the 2L and 3XL cups. i currently only use the 2Ls but they are doing there job. i notice that my nips are getting bigger and perkier. i love seeing my nips under my tight tshirts. it also helps that now i am pumping iron more and have developed more pec muscles. :wink:
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

I have been pumping my nipples on and off using snakebite kits. I recently discovered supple nips after viewing this forum. I decided to give them a try because I think they can be worn for very long periods. I purchased the 4XL size as I have medium - large size nipples. Also I figured that since I had used snakebite kits, then a 4XL would work on my nips. I had no problem with the 4XL supple nip cups staying on my nips and I wore them for 3hrs. I later noticed that there was some clear fluid accumulation in both of the cups and when I took them off I noticed I had water blisters on both nips. My question is, how long should I wear the supple nips as a beginner. Also when will I be able to wear them all day long with out having water blisters?
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

I never had blisters (assuming they are the same type you'd get on your hands or feet), just the seepage I mentioned in my above posts. What I seem to remember is that on 'fresh' nipples, I'd get more seepage. It's a pain during that time, because you do need to empty them (if not, a jolt can knock them off, then you have a leak down your shirt).
But then I noticed if I left them off (say overnight), they'd scab-over a little. The scab then prevented (at least reduced) ongoing leakage, so it actually improved the wearability.

It's also possible, comparing my 2M's with the 3XL's, that right now it's just applying more suction than your nipples are ready for. I wonder if you went for a smaller size, if that might work better at the beginning.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

i have only seriously done nipple pumping since June 2011, but have seen permanent growth. they are easily noticed under a t-shirt now. when i was walking around the Folsom Fair 2011 in just my jockstrap, some would walk up and pinch or suck them. other nipple pumpers would come and we would begin chatting.

i mostly use supple nips cups, size 3L and 4L.
Attachments
jar and cups sml.JPG
jar and cups sml.JPG (204.99 KiB) Viewed 11568 times
fol jk 1 blk smaller.JPG
fol jk 1 blk smaller.JPG (287.3 KiB) Viewed 11568 times
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

I use that gumdrop nipple cups from Pumptoys. I can hook them up to my regular electric pump, a hand pump and even a breast pump made for expressing milk. Yes I have over done it an developed water blisters which are unconfortable for a couple of days.
Attachments
nipple cup2.jpg
nipple cup2.jpg (21.77 KiB) Viewed 11544 times
nipple cup.jpg
nipple cup.jpg (16.78 KiB) Viewed 11544 times
Kelly_cd

Post by Kelly_cd »

Love nip pumping. been doing it for years. Non pumped nips are now freakishly big, about 5/8", Pumped and banded - enormous
__hr_MVC-675F.jpg
__hr_MVC-675F.jpg (335.25 KiB) Viewed 11475 times
!
Attachments
MVC-829F.JPG
MVC-829F.JPG (31.05 KiB) Viewed 11475 times
MVC-746F.JPG
MVC-746F.JPG (28.83 KiB) Viewed 11475 times
juvel68

Post by juvel68 »

Gorgeous nipple stretching. Especially your last pictue. For how long have you been into the play of stretching your nipples?
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

that last nip pic was great
Kelly_cd

Post by Kelly_cd »

Been pumping nips for about 10 years. I use the snake bite kit, the large cups. I'm totally addicted to my nips :)
Kelly_cd

Post by Kelly_cd »

love em
Attachments
MVC-807F.JPG
MVC-807F.JPG (47.52 KiB) Viewed 11408 times
MVC-739F.JPG
MVC-739F.JPG (68.43 KiB) Viewed 11408 times
MVC-736F.JPG
MVC-736F.JPG (40.44 KiB) Viewed 11408 times
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

Kelly_cd wrote:love em
Nice amount of protrusion. How long can they stay that erect? I know with little nipple sucker rings I occassionally put on, eventually my nipples 'deflate', and the rings then don't have much effect.
Kelly_cd

Post by Kelly_cd »

With the bands on, they'll stay long and hard until I can't take it anymore. I love getting them real sore. I love when they are sore to touch the next day and depending on how hard I treat them maybe the next two days
gina tg canada

Post by gina tg canada »

wow really nice Kelly, i hear you on all about nipple pumping, also addicted
Attachments
Picture 67.jpg
Picture 67.jpg (226.28 KiB) Viewed 10164 times
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

Well I wore my supple nips for the second time last night. Back in October this year I had purchased the 4xl but I ended up having water blisters. So from the advice of jwhite4444 I decided to get a smaller size. I got the medium size. I used A&D ointment for lube and then put the nips on. Everything went fine; it was like if I did not know I was wearing them and wore them for 2hrs. I noticed there were a lot of seepage but no blisters. I also noticed my cock had lots of pre cum :) I plan to wear them every day for 2hrs this week. Then increase to 5 -15 hrs as they grow. I guess when my nips completely fill the cups it will be time to graduate to a bigger size. Thanks for your advice jwhite4444.