Male Nipple Pumping Questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jwhite4444

Re: Male Nipple Pumping Questions

Post by jwhite4444 »

I don't know if Supple Nips are the best things out there, but for those looking to do discreet wearing, and especially, extended wearing, they are pretty damn good.
Kelly_cd

Post by Kelly_cd »

Awesome work gina !
Newnipples

Post by Newnipples »

Where can I find those clear see through nipple cups like the three shown in the pictures ? . I am using snakebite kit now..love to get those to wear under my shirt and see them as I pump . Ps I love those male nipple pics..
Newnipples

Post by Newnipples »

Does anyone know where to find supplenips the clear ones . You can see through? Funware only has colored ones..any info would be appreciated. .
twohanz

Post by twohanz »

Yes I agree with most of the guys about how addictive supplenips are, and I love the addiction.
Over the years i have tried vacuum pumping cylinders and the twist and suck, and while the results are great, tghey tend to bruise and leave marks around the base of the nipples that last for days. SuppleNipps don't leave marks so no tell take signs that I have been working my nipples other than them looking them big and juicy.

Initially the shop where i purchased them only had #1s and #3s so I purchased a pair of each.
The #1s were to my mind too small, so quickly moved to the #3s.

Being the pig that I am I then jumped onto the web and ordered #3xl, #4xl and #5xl.
So not after I've been in the #3s for a few hours I jump into the #3xl.

I guess you can see where I'm heading and I'll let you know when I get to the #5xls

Happy pumping guys.
evpump

Post by evpump »

You can find a lot of nipple pumping and nipple toys from this sight. This is where I bought some of my stuff from.
http://www.mr-s-leather.com
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

you can get supp nips here

http://www.nipplefunwear.com/
magichandsus3

Post by magichandsus3 »

gina tg wrote:hi everyone looks like this could be an interesting thread . i am posting a few of my nipple pumping pics, i am an addicted breast and nipple pumper and love it .
Very Nice gina, very nice.
itan

Post by itan »

Love pumping my nips
Attachments
DSC01747.JPG
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

Long time between posts. Has anyone else done extended nipple pumping - I'm taking 12hrs or more a day? Most days, I can put on my Supple Nipps on the drive home from work, keep them on overnight while I sleep, and take them off when I get to work the next day. On days when I'm alone, plus with the colder weather of sweaters and jackets, I can keep them on 24x7.

With this arrangement, I'm able to wear (and generally fill) the 4XL's. One nipple still has some "leakage", but compared to what I was experiencing in the past (I looked back at some of the old posts in this thread), it's much better. That seems pretty amazing, considering there's so much more extension of my nipples.

I've noticed that when I have them off, my nipples do look larger (though not as long as when in the nipps!). What's even better is when I put the supple nipps back on, it seems like it takes not that much time to get them completely filled out.

I guess the next step would be to get the 5XL's and see how they are. I never thought I'd looking at them! But based on other posts, it looks like others have moved up to this size with good results.

Any other suggestions?
harryh86

Post by harryh86 »

Following this post keep in contact all
bme521

Post by bme521 »

How are you all getting on with the Supplenips?

In my experience they're the best nipple cups out there and for me the gains have been permanent. The best thing is you can wear then under clothing & for extended periods. The best clothing to hide then is a hoodie, I once wore them under a thick jumper and they were far more visible than I realised. ;)

I started with 2M & moved up to 2L about a year later. I haven't been the most disciplined and regular user but I can fill the 2L and my nips have stayed at about 1/4 of that size. Although I was sporadic I wrote then overnight and for extended periods (this is another plus, I've never managed to keep any other cup on overnight; they always fell off). I deliberately haven't used them for 6 months to see if it's actually permanent and I can attest that they've stayed nice & perky.

I'm gonna pick up my routine again with a view to going bigger, hopefully with another permanent size increase. :D
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

I don't seem to have any problem with them staying on, including overnight (which really adds to the wearing time). I think what helps that is that my nipples tend to expand outward, and grip the Supple Nipps along the entire perimeter. In fact at times it takes a LOT of effort to remove them! So the seal against my areola (which I just use saliva for) doesn't seem to be as critical.

I forgot that in my "toy box" I have a nipple o-ring kit. I might try them during an outing when wearing the Supple Nipps would be way too visible.

Has anyone else moved from the 4's to the 5's? I'm wondering how different they are.
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

Slightly different topic, but thought I'd keep the thread together.

Are most other's nipples the same, or slightly different sizes? My right one is sort of perfect:
- can fill out a 4L with no issues
- 99% of the time never weeps
- when you squeeze it, I feel pressure, but never any (bad) sensitivity

My left nipple on the other hand is sort of the "problem child":
- never seems to fill as much
- in general weeps a LOT more (though can could be caused by trying to match the extension of the right one)
- definitely is MUCH more sensitive to contact

I'd ask if there is anything I can do about this, but I'm guessing the answer is no. I've gotten back to wearing the 4L's overnight while I sleep. After ~2 weeks of this, I have noticed that the left one seems better: longer; little weepage; not excessively sensitive. But it's still not like the right one.

I'm curious if others have similar difference between their nipples.

Also, a repost from my last post: anyone have experience moving from 4L's to 5L's?
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

I am in the exact situation as you. My left nipple is always the problem child. It never fills out the suction cups as much as the right. It frequently causes seepage and is more sensitive than the right.