WHAT IS THE BEST PENIS PUMP ON THE MARKET?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jann45

WHAT IS THE BEST PENIS PUMP ON THE MARKET?

Post by jann45 »

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PUMPS FROM ; DR. JOEL KAPLAN     DR. BROSS,  VACUTECH ,  WHOS THE BEST ? AND HOW MUCH BETTER IS ELECTRIC PUMP FROM HAND PUMP?
Mike

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST PENIS PUMP ON THE MARKET?

Post by Mike »

Vacu-Tech is very very good but I've found their prices have gone up since I 1st purchased my pump & 3 tubes from them about 8yrs ago.<br><br>2yrs ago I purchased a 12x2.25 cock tube from<br><br>www.cockpump.com they are very good & have cheaper prices for the same grade materials.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
VT9000

Post by VT9000 »

I would say your best bet is an electric pump. Newart sells the Dr.Joel electric mega vac pump for $230 with out cylinders. That is a great price for a vacuum pump.<br><br>I would also recomend Vacutech as well the VT 9000 system is nice. <br><br>I have been told and from my own expirence the Dr. Joels electric pump is much louder than the vacutech.
VT9000

Post by VT9000 »

Also tho I dont know to much about them are CTC Pumps another brand of electric pumps. These are a bit different than what I have seen. <br><br>My only advice other than this is to do alot of reading and shopping around. Sometimes there are better deals outside of the major sites like Dr.Joels. You may be able to find a supplier with reduced prices than what the manufacturer is selling them for.<br><br>I know you can get good deals on Dr. Joels Electric Pump from www.penisdepot.com $330 for the system with two cylinders.
jann45

Post by jann45 »

SO WHAT IS THE BEST?
G-man

Post by G-man »

It's all a matter of personal preference, jann.  However, you can't go wrong with either Vacutech.com or Pumptoys.com<br><br>Yeah, both sites are a little pricey -- but, if you're really into this as a full-time endeavor, it's totally worth it.
VT9000

Post by VT9000 »

I just bought the VT 9000 from Vacutech last night. I should have it by next week. I will update you on how it works.
lickallnite2

Post by lickallnite2 »

I just got my Vacutech 2*9 tube and pump.  I went home yesterday for a quick session and the comfort was incredible.  I had a piece of junk before and it would pinch and had no pressure guage so I had no idea how much pressure my penis was exposed to.  The vacutech looks and feels great, and the pull felt awesome.  <br><br>I am going to have a nice session tonight and will post pics if my camera works.  Have a great day everyone.
jann45

Post by jann45 »

ok give here your picture ok? and what is better vacutech electric pump or dr. kaplan electric pump?
jann45

Post by jann45 »

dr. bross electric pump is very chip 149 usd , is it as good as vacutech or kaplan?
jann45

Post by jann45 »

why dr bross penispumps are so chip?
VT9000

Post by VT9000 »

Jann do you have any chat programs like yahoo or paltalk? Lets talk in depth on this subject. <br><br>My screen name on yahoo is wwwvacutechcom<br><br>We can discuss this there rather than eating up space on the boards. I have a feeling I will be able to answer your questions.
GaryZimmerman

Post by GaryZimmerman »

Dear Inquirers :)<br><br>I had the chance to use some electrics(Vacu-tech-very good), but the brand that allows the longest sessions is the CTC. The main drawback is that it is noisy, so better keep it in a box. But the with the air return feature, at the same pressure usually 2-4 lbs pressure, you can pump longer without having that purple color and cold feel. This compared to a trusty Mity pump or small compressor style, like Dr. Joel's(Joke) pump. It is also similar in operation to the type of penile vaccum erection devices listed in the 1997 FDA guide for external rigidity devices. Another, drawback is it is expensive, but hey, so is your member.<br><br>Happy Pumping
GaryZimmerman

Post by GaryZimmerman »

Dear Inquirers :)<br><br>I had the chance to use some electrics(Vacu-tech-very good), but the brand that allows the longest sessions is the CTC. The main drawback is that it is noisy, so better keep it in a box. But the with the air return feature, at the same pressure usually 2-4 lbs pressure, you can pump longer without having that purple color and cold feel. This compared to a trusty Mity pump or small compressor style, like Dr. Joel's(Joke) pump. It is also similar in operation to the type of penile vaccum erection devices listed in the 1997 FDA guide for external rigidity devices. Another, drawback is it is expensive, but hey, so is your member.<br><br>Happy Pumping