Foreskin Restoring

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

justavoyer

Foreskin Restoring

Post by justavoyer »

I was wondering if anyone else has purchased a forskin tube and if they have how has it gone. I just recieved mine and I am at a loss as to how to really use it, any tips out here.
Scott

Re: Foreskin Restoring

Post by Scott »

I got into pumping to work on my restoration.  I used the book "joy of uncircumcising" by jim bigelow.  I got the forskin attachment to assist but quickly found out you really need to have skin to use it.  I now cover about 3/4 of my head normall and still can't use the ball that came with it but can use it w/a restoration cone.  
Psychomek

Post by Psychomek »

I tried using T-tape to restore my forskin also.  But thanks to the the tape itself I now am the proud owner of a scar the size of a pea on the side of my penis.  This was caused by some of the glue of the tape cloging a pore and the said pore getting infected.  :'(  So I'm am going to try pumping instead to help restore.  In addition to restoring I am using the pumping method to get my balls and cock bigger.  Wish me luck cause I just ordered a Testicle tube for my entire package from Monstertube.com.
cbs

Post by cbs »

Hi let me try to help you guys I have my skin intact, maybe becouse I am a latin, way from that idiots that try to make a descision before someone grow they do the descision to cut the foreskin from the babys, probably becouse a jewish ritual. can you imagine if Your parents also try to make a tatto in your bady and ask you later if You like it? We born whity foreskin becouse is natural for the human body to born whity.<br> My ideia for the restauration is get a snake bite kit at the wall mart if you can cover the head of your penis whity some skin use the suction cups for a while to strech more the skin has work for me, and you can use for long hours and no rednes or hurting Your self,I use becouse I want lager skin.
Attachments
skinpumping.jpg
skinpumping.jpg
skinpumping.jpg (65.02 KiB) Viewed 2188 times