just started pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ev2sweet

just started pumping

Post by ev2sweet »

Hi I'm new here and I have just started pumping my nipples to enlarge them.. I have only been doing it for a bout 3 weeks. but I enjoy it so much.. here are a few pics for you..
Attachments
before_I_start.jpg
before_I_start.jpg
before_I_start.jpg (107.59 KiB) Viewed 3878 times
ev2sweet

Re: just started pumping

Post by ev2sweet »

here's one in the tube I use
ev2sweet

Post by ev2sweet »

here's one out of the tube.. Hoping to have them much larger but I know it will take time. they are a little sore right now so I have to take it slow.. I'll keep you photo posted on the progress..
ev2sweet

Post by ev2sweet »

Ladies what kind of pump do you recommend. I want something comfortable to use and descrete..
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

e2s,<br><br>omg girl those are sum hot beginner pics, hope you stay interested! to help you along with that. try tigers site, it has cowgirl on this months updates and i am in them too ;D and then theres always linda might, not as radical as cowgirl, but impressive just the same. if you happen to contact them, teel em both i said hello.<br><br>cowgirl:<br>www.tigerpumping.com<br><br>linda:<br>www.lindamight.com<br><br>have fun,<br><br>jerry 8)
bowhunter

Post by bowhunter »

hi, started to pump my balls, and was checking out your pics, the first one gave me quite a good hardon, wish the others were a little more clear, nipples look quite big and nice, hope to see more in the future, thanks for sharing.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

ev2sweet,<br><br>Welcome to the club and thank you for sharing.  I hope that you continue to post so we can watch/enjoy your progress.<br><br>Regards;<br><br>PTP
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

I think this aspect of newart is what sets it apart.  Love the gals involving themselves in pumping.  So hot.  :P
iwannabered4u

Post by iwannabered4u »

I love the pictures of your pumped nipples...  What have you been using on them?
ev2sweet

Post by ev2sweet »

i bought some of those things called nipple suckers. they work great I can them for hours.. for the first 30 mins you have to keep removing the air out of them but then after that just leave them on.. my nipple fills up the whole thing..
northpghpumper

Post by northpghpumper »

EVE your so hot ,how I would love to feel those berries in my mouth with my tongue doing circles on your tips,then rub my fat bloated cock against those tits.
ev2sweet

Post by ev2sweet »

there are some more recent ones on page 3 ,, called new nip pics you can check them out..
sobesundevil

Post by sobesundevil »

hot pic!  thanks for posting!<br><br>are you trying to make your nipples bigger?