Self Done PA

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

joeboyscoh

Self Done PA

Post by joeboyscoh »

I am just a little guy and I am kind of shy about my member. I want a pa but I dont want to go to a shop. I mean I am kind of shy about letting other people,(other than someone I am about to fuck) toutch my dick. Is there a steril and safe way to do it myself. I have bought a 14 g steril set with a needle and a hoop that has not been opened, I have gloves, and saline, what do I do. Pictures of freshly done pa's or pas in general might be helpful.<br>                  AIM me  SpJspj<br>thanks joe
PiercedOne

Re: Self Done PA

Post by PiercedOne »

STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>It is possible to do it yourself.  I can tell you need to do much more research on how to do it before you do your own.  It is possible to really screw it up and you don't want to screw up your dick. <br><br>First off 14 Gauge is for ears nod PA's you need a larger Gauge.  I started with 8 but some say 10 is enough but 14 will act like a cheese grater and cut its way through the end of your dick.  Second, you could hit a vein and have more bleeding than you expect.   <br><br>Let a professional do it.  They have seen all sizes of dicks and they don't care.  <br><br>
TWOEZ269ME

Post by TWOEZ269ME »

Hey whats up guys,I know I dont post here all that often,but I wanted to say hell yeah,dont do it yourself.my best friend is a body peircer,trust me they are not paid to size you up and make you feel uncomfortable,I had one done by her at the shop she works out and some other guy came up to me afterwards (im not shy I wanted the curtain open) because he wanted it done and was afraid she would say somehting in refrence to his size.well he had it done and it was fine and he actually thanked me for leaving the curtain open so see how involved it was (he too was thinking of doing fit himself) he had it done and actually allowed me to sit in and showed his friends who have never seen his "package" before. so with that said if you are in new york,I can def recomend some great places,if not definately go to a profesional. there enough horror stories from people that actually get it done in a shop,ask questions and ask to see pictures and clients after photos. most good peircers have a portfolio. you should be more concerned about the job they are doing,dont worry about your size so much,and if anything have a guy do it (we now when were soft it sometimes its not so impresive). hey maybe you will even get up the nerve to post some pics after you have it done.good luck. ;D
dedication and hard work are the main ingrediants in the recipe of CHANGE!
Psychomek

Post by Psychomek »

Never Pierce Yourself!!!  It can be dangerous and quite possibly deadly if you do it wrong.  Piercing the Penis is Differet from piercing other parts of the body due to the amount of nerves and blood vessels in the organ.  Some people get such pain from the piercing process that they pass out.  If you pierce yourself you could hit a nerve and possibly a blood vessel and have either sensation loss or have an accident  due to bloodloss.<br><br>just my two cents