Infrared lamps

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

dalesalsa

Infrared lamps

Post by dalesalsa »

Waz up people:<br>In Tigerpumping.com Tiger suggested using an infrared pump to increase the heat and increase the effectiveness of the pump.  <br>Where can we buy these?  Do any of you use these?<br><br>I used to just pump while taking a hot bath and laying on my back in the bath tub.  But this then made the cylinder and penis to be out of the water most of the time.  So the rest of the time I would be sitting  in the tub.<br><br>Is this good technique or should I just do it sitting on the toilet with a heat pad as a heat source.<br>Thanks guys
G-man

Re: Infrared lamps

Post by G-man »

Rice socks are the way to go, no doubt.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

dalesalsa,<br><br>IR lamps and clamp-on fixtures are available at most department stores and all home improvement stores.  I have several IR lights build into the ceiling of my bathroom.  They’re really nice during the winter when you get out of the shower.<br><br>I’m sure that you'll be careful, but I would feel remiss if I didn’t point out that bathtubs and very hot light bulbs can pose some danger if combined improperly.  A GFI outlet and a grounded fixture that protects the bulb from being touched are the bare minimum.<br><br>I also like to sit in the bathtub while pumping.  But the warm water can expose you to additional hazards, like wrinkled feet and milky toenails.  ;D<br><br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
cbs

Post by cbs »

Heating pads around the cock cilinder and secure with two ruber bands does the trick I use that must the time that I am pumping both cock ar ball, especialy balls pumping helps the sack to strech more wen is hot the skin gets larger.