HOW CAN I MAKE MY OWN ELECTRIC PUMP?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jann45

HOW CAN I MAKE MY OWN ELECTRIC PUMP?

Post by jann45 »

I LIVE IN POLAND AND THERE ARE NOT ANY GOOD VACUM PUMPS , IN SEXSHOP IS ALL SHIT, AND MY CREDIT CART ISNT ACCEPTED IN KAPLAN OR VACUCTECH OR BROSS , I TIRED A ON EYEAR TO ORDER SOME GOOD PUMP . SO BACK TO MY QUESTION,HOW MAKE MY OWN PENIS PUMP,ANY SUGEST? WHAT MOTOR?
ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

Re: HOW CAN I MAKE MY OWN ELECTRIC PUMP?

Post by ga_pumper »

what i use is a vacumm pump that is use to vacumm  air lines on air conditioners           work great you'll need adaptors and a gauge  is a good ideal                                good punping
sraight and married
jann45

Post by jann45 »

sorry may i please more details?
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

When I'm on the road I've made a pump of an generic electric 12 v fuel pump.  One draw back is that it gets hot after a half hour or so.  Another is that there is a constant vacum.  It has to be regulated my you for that feature.  <br>If you want to make a few bucks develop or find a valve that is set up to have an auto matic realese that alows a pulsing action similar to the CTC pump.<br>I'd buy one.  <br>Here's a picture of what I managed to do with the 12v pump while on the road inWyoming, US.<br>Good luck;<br>p99
Attachments
ROAD1b.JPG
ROAD1b.JPG
ROAD1b.JPG (26.51 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
pumper9x9
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

Attachments
ROAD6b.JPG
ROAD6b.JPG
ROAD6b.JPG (36.82 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
pumper9x9
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

Attachments
ROAD5b.JPG
ROAD5b.JPG
ROAD5b.JPG (48.65 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
pumper9x9
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

Attachments
ROAD7c.JPG
ROAD7c.JPG
ROAD7c.JPG (52.72 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
pumper9x9
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

the net results.  
Attachments
ROAD8c.JPG
ROAD8c.JPG
ROAD8c.JPG (51.33 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
pumper9x9
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

hi  :)<br><br>I use one like the stock number 5z347. If you look at some local industrial suppliers, you should find this type of unit. It is a reed type pump. The reeds are similar to the kind in a 2-stroke lawn mower or a valve in a refrigeration compressor. If you get one like the ones in this PDF you should be in good shape. Print it out and go to the heating and refrigeration counters in the town you&#8217;re in. ;)<br><br>doniger_guy
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

it looks very good pumper 9 9<br><br>nice result....<br><br>gs ;)
jann45

Post by jann45 »

DOES ELECTRIC PUMP FOR THINGS LIKE PONTOON IS GOOD?
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Jann45,<br><br>I don’t use an air pump when I pump, I prefer my trusty water pump, but over the years I have required vacuum pumps for various tasks around the shop.  The laboratory models were very expensive, and the vapors that I was pumping were very corrosive.  Consequently, I found that the best disposable vacuum pumps were the compressors that I retrieved from old/discarded refrigerators or dehumidifiers.  Even the smallest compressor will pump much more pressure/volume than you can possibly use.  They are quiet, will pump a near-perfect vacuum, and will operate almost forever.<br><br>Be sure to use a tubing cutter, not a hacksaw, when you cut the compressor loose from the heat exchangers.  Also, you should bend the exhaust (high-pressure) tube upward and cover with a piece of cloth, paper towel, or sponge just in case spits a little oil when you first start it.<br><br>Install a bleeder valve and a vacuum gauge on the intake (low-pressure) line and an on/off switch on the power line and you should be set.  Be careful until you get the bleeder valve setting right because as stated above, it will pump a near-perfect vacuum.<br><br>The compressor that I currently have in the shop is from a little dorm fridge.  It had some electrical control unit mounted on the side that caused it to cycle on and off.  So that had to be wired around (a simple matter of cutting two wires and wire-nut them together), but other than that no problem.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

sombody better get this eBay item 3834310116.<br><br>it looks like a good one<br><br><br>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... oniger_guy
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

On the advice of my Yahoo buddy JJ out in Hawaii, I bought my electric pump on eBay and i am very happy with it.  <br>I went to a local plumbing supply store and told them I needed attachments to hook up 1/4 I.D. (inner diameter) tubing to a vacuum pump, a vacuum gauge and a bleeder valve.  I already had a quick-release attachment from the end of my brass VacuTech hand pump.<br><br>Pumphog can tell you just as well as I can that the electric pump works really nice :)  
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I finally found out the part numbers for the components that are commonly used in the pump systems today.<br><br>On www.usplastic.com the typical 'female' quick release valve fastener is part number 64158 "1/8 flow 1/8 MNPT thread In-Line Acetal Coupling body with shut-off". It also comes with that little black rubber gasket to seal air.  This is what you'll find on the end of most cock tubes, straight tubes, the MT, etc.  The current price for this part is 5 USD.<br><br>The 'male' piece that plugs into these that you commonly find on the end of your brass hand pumps, etc is part number 64169 "1/8 flow 1/4 ID Acetal Straight Insert Hose Barb Fitting Without Shut-Off" currently priced at 1.16 USD.  If you are building an electric pump then you WILL NEED one of these.<br><br>Another nifty and useful thing to add in to your electric pump, if you pump with a buddy is part number 64168 "1/8 flow 1/4 ID Acetal Straight Insert Hose Barb Fitting With Shut-Off"  This does the exact same thing but will shut off the flow when not connected, so if the second tube is not connected you will not bleed air through.  <br><br>Standard shipping and handling rates from usplastic.com start at about 5 USD per order (and orders are 5 USD minimum), so if you're just buying a few of these things you may be better off pooling your order with other pumpers to save on shipping.  They also sell tubing (but you can buy 1/4" ID tubing anywhere) and 'T' fittings (part number 62064) with which you can get your bleeder valves and vacuum gauges on your vac line. <br><br>Russ!<br><br><br>"Information wants to be free" - Stewart Brand