Guys can you help out a new guy?!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Dalesalsa

Guys can you help out a new guy?!

Post by Dalesalsa »

Hey waz up guys:<br>What's going on?  I'm new, my names Dalesalsa.<br>Im 22yrs old and want to really start pumping.  I have been pumping for a little bit but I haven't had that much good results.  I have right now the brass water-proof pump, and the 1.5"x 8" and a 1.75"x9" cylinders.  Right now I'm about 5.75inches long and about 1.5" across.  By accross I mean like using a straingt ruler and placing it on the top and measuring, I don't mean using a Tape-measure to go around.<br><br>What else do I need to have good pumping sessions?  What is the best technique?  Like what is your entire procedure, how do you start and finish?  Where do you do it?  Do you sit or stand?  What do you think of?  Does your breathing take a part?<br><br>I want to know and be just like the most successful guys here.  What are the results of you successful guys?  The guys that have had results.  That would be awesome to hear.  <br>So guys my goal would be to get to 8.5in x2in and then later 9inx2in.  I also want a really symmetrical and good-looking dick (jaja)  and if I have to go slow to make sure it still looks good I will do that.  <br>Thanks alot guys in advance.<br>Later<br>Dale-salsa