Do women like big (pumped) cocks?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

peterpaul

Re: Do women like big (pumped) cocks?

Post by peterpaul »

Does anyone have further experiences with a big (pumped) cock and having sex with it?

How did the women react on your cock? And what did they say?

Perhaps any woman who will give her honest opinion on the topic?

Greetings
2BIG4U?

Post by 2BIG4U? »

I like to go to a couch dance club pumped up to maximum size packing my 3 inch tube. I take off the tube and make sure I have a full erection just before going into the club. I wear loose fitting shorts so the girls can tell immediately how huge I am. Almost every one of them comments. I've had several of them volunteer that mine is the biggest cock they've ever seen...even though they actually haven't seen it except through my pants. Several of them know me the minute I come in. Occassionally they invite other girls to join them in a two girl couch dance so that the new girl can discover how huge my cock is. There is absolutely no doubt they love a huge cock...though many of them say they don't think they could actually take one this big. One of them, has told me several times that she dreams about my cock. What a lovely thought.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

Well I would also be curious about gay partners. What do they thing about the pumped cock and balls?
I am in a 20 years relationship but my bf doesnt like my cock pumped. My pumpbuddy's bf isnt interested as well.....
What about your experience?
smooth dutch pumper.
beanheadokc

Post by beanheadokc »

regarding what u said, toby, about what gay men think; i can only answer for myself. i used to pump every chance i
got. due to health reasons on my part, i had to slow down considerably, something i really hated having to do.

as for my partner, we've been together over 23 yrs and when i used to pump so much, he didn't seem to mind, even
though he would complain about it taking so long to get to where i wanted to get. i'd usually pump for at least 3 hrs
during one of my usual pumping sessions, but once i got finished; i was where i wanted to be and he didn't seem to
mind then.

i used to love to have him play with my pumped up balls, doing whatever he wanted; since what he wanted usually
worked fo me as well. he would also try to go down on my pumped cock, but it was usually so big, he was only able
to go about halfway down without choking. i tried fucking him once after i'd gotten pumped, but again, i was too
big and wasn't able to without hurting him.

usually, after i'd get pumped he would fuck me while i masturbated. since we're very monogamous, we're also bare-
backers and would only use a menthol-based lube. because of the menthol, it was rather hot, but the burning sen-
sation felt terrific. he would rub the lube all over my pumped balls and work them over really well whlle he fucked
me and tje harder he did, the harder he fucked me. quite often, he would shoot his load deep inside my ass and
within just a few seconds, i'd shoot my load all over myself. when i'd shoot, i'd usually shoot a big heavy load all
over the hair on my belly, chest and sometimes i'd hit my beard or the pillow under my head.

after he was finished, he'd keep his cock buried in my ass until he got soft and since i had silicone rings on my
cock and balls, i was still hard. after a short rest, usually of about 30 minutes; he was ready to go again and we'd
go at it all over again.

not too shabby for a couple of men in their late 50s; don't u think?