Pump and Ring

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Jess

Pump and Ring

Post by Jess »

I am wanting to begin pumping to increase both girth and length. What would be the best pump to start with.<br><br>Also what is the best cock ring to use to keep an erection. I have tried the stretchy silicon ones but they don't seem to keep the erection.<br><br>It should also be mentioned that I am disabled but do get full erection but can't maintain one for long which is what I'm looking for.
tazznmissee

Re: Pump and Ring

Post by tazznmissee »

DAMN...180 views yet noone has a suggestion for us.
tazznmissee

Post by tazznmissee »

Thanks IB, with the c-ring, is it best to wear it just at base of the cock or around both the balls and cock.<br><br>I tried buying a pump from the local adult toy shop but after just a few pumps I had several small blisters. Is that normal or is it using to much pressure.
tazznmissee

Post by tazznmissee »

Again, thanks IB.
shake

Post by shake »

<br>interesting, ibpump, got a pic<br><br>(one pic is often 10,000 words)<br><br>thanx
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Jess,<br><br>Have you tried the Stallion Cock Cushions from CTC-Company.com<br>I've worn them and they work so well, they actually can engorge you to the point of have a donut without pumping.<br><br>http://www.ctc-company.com/cart/agora.c ... r><br>Have fun man,<br><br>Tiger