Mushroom head

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

big_duc

Re: Mushroom head

Post by big_duc »

Can you imagine the beauty of seeing this outlined in some skimpy, clinging swimwear or some see through underwear?
I know I can: :D
Shaver77

Post by Shaver77 »

bugger hiding a big head "mushroom " in pants /swimwear ...I'd be parading for the women
Thix2b
Location: x1||Australia|australia|32|233|WA,Western_Australia

Post by Thix2b »

Some nice new ones.

Cheers
Attachments
090807al04.jpg
090807al04.jpg (60.11 KiB) Viewed 9365 times
HUGEHEAD.jpg
HUGEHEAD.jpg (15.3 KiB) Viewed 9362 times
HUGE HEAD YOUNG USA.jpg
HUGE HEAD YOUNG USA.jpg (11.07 KiB) Viewed 9356 times
HGEHEAD 1.jpg
HGEHEAD 1.jpg (13.64 KiB) Viewed 9353 times
dontheturner

Post by dontheturner »

Hello You gys. Istarted pumping, about 6 years ago, with a two and a half inch cylinder, I didn't know, you guys call it a mushroom, but i guess mine is, just that. Although i got bigger all round, The knob itself, has become the thing, i am most proud about, and although i am now 79, the ladies, yes, even the ones about 30, love and adore it. Don
Attachments
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught
Once2a.JPG (279.18 KiB) Viewed 8771 times
My Rod
My Rod
once3.jpg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 8750 times
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

Here are some mushroom head pics of me from my archives.
Attachments
cockrings2.JPG
cockrings2.JPG (38.37 KiB) Viewed 8100 times
glans3.JPG
glans3.JPG (20.8 KiB) Viewed 8094 times
big glans.JPG
big glans.JPG (30.2 KiB) Viewed 8088 times
Pumper767

Post by Pumper767 »

Any tips to work on getting a nice big head? Jelqing techniques, pumping pressures and routines, anything at all. I REALLY want a glans Xpands cylinder with the angle option. Would love to feel my head swelling and watch it grow to someday I hope fill the cylinder. Fuck gives me a rager every time I think about it.
Thix2b

Post by Thix2b »

short&thick33

Post by short&thick33 »

OMG that first one is SO nice. I know it isn't yours, but I wonder if its been pumped to look like that or if its natural.
biggerdongus

Post by biggerdongus »

Pudmeister, the mushroom head tube you use in a pic is just what I would want i.e. just cover the glans. Where did you get it from? Nice mushroom head too!!!
gran24

Post by gran24 »

Wonderful cockheads, fellows. As a 3-year pumper and big cockhead lover and being a retired mechanical engineer, I have a theory I would like to share with you.
When I fill the 2-inch tube with warm water up to the rim of the glans, leaving the head out of the water, the suction actuates only on the head. The rest of the shaft (which by then is almost packing the tube) is free of the vacuum action, given that it is submerged in water and vacuum does not act on water.
I have made several attempts while in the warm shower by creating a vacuum (with a pump or with my mouth - I can create almost 10 in Hg by creating suction with my mouth) in the cylinder. After a few minutes of vacuum, I take some water in my mouth and pass it to the tube via the rubber house with a plug attached at the free end. This way I introduce water in the cylinder to the desired level. I have to create again the vacuum into the cylinder with my mouth and wait a few minutes (10-15 minutes). At the end of this period, I have a huge nice cock head, and the appearance is even more impressive given that the shaft is not too shollen.
I have done this a few times and it works every time. I will keep on thrying, and will post some pics once my theory is completely proven.
If someone in this board is able to contribute (confirm or reject my theory) with some constructive material, I am sure many of us big cockhead lovers will be very grateful.
Will post some pics soon.
gran24.
hangin044

Post by hangin044 »

here,s a couple of mine
Attachments
PA150734.JPG
PA150734.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5421 times
PA080673.JPG
PA080673.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 5416 times
4596-8286-5786.jpg
4596-8286-5786.jpg (965.45 KiB) Viewed 5411 times
joejackk

Post by joejackk »

Nice banding job there hanger; must make your fat head swell up a little fatter.
joejackk

Post by joejackk »

The physical principle involved is that gas compresses, but liquid does not.[quote="gran24"]Wonderful cockheads, fellows. As a 3-year pumper and big cockhead lover and being a retired mechanical engineer, I have a theory I would like to share with you.
When I fill the 2-inch tube with warm water up to the rim of the glans, leaving the head out of the water, the suction actuates only on the head. The rest of the shaft (which by then is almost packing the tube) is free of the vacuum action, given that it is submerged in water and vacuum does not act on water.
I have made several attempts while in the warm shower by creating a vacuum (with a pump or with my mouth - I can create almost 10 in Hg by creating suction with my mouth) in the cylinder. After a few minutes of vacuum, I take some water in my mouth and pass it to the tube via the rubber house with a plug attached at the free end. This way I introduce water in the cylinder to the desired level. I have to create again the vacuum into the cylinder with my mouth and wait a few minutes (10-15 minutes). At the end of this period, I have a huge nice cock head, and the appearance is even more impressive given that the shaft is not too shollen.
I have done this a few times and it works every time. I will keep on thrying, and will post some pics once my theory is completely proven.
If someone in this board is able to contribute (confirm or reject my theory) with some constructive material, I am sure many of us big cockhead lovers will be very grateful.
Will post some pics soon.
gran24.[/quote]
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

joejackk,
while you are correct that liquids are not compressible, that is not what is taking place when you are pumping as you mentioned. If you body is at equilibrium at atmospheric pressure, anytime you reduce the pressure (vacuum) fluids inside the body will go to where there is less pressure, whether it is under water or not. What is causing you head to expand at that point is the fact that you have packed the tube below the water level and there for the shaft can not expand anymore. When I pump in my STJ with almost filled with hot water, the package expands over time whether or not it is in water or in air.
Thix2b

Post by Thix2b »

Attachments
normal_thumper4.jpg
normal_thumper4.jpg (16.22 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
normal_img41bd991438fdc.jpg
normal_img41bd991438fdc.jpg (43.06 KiB) Viewed 4313 times