Pumper Sightings

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tigerdave

Pumper Sightings

Post by tigerdave »

Hi Guys,<br><br>I'm going to set up a new page on the Pumpers Guide, about running across other pumpers in day-to-day life. As we all know, there are lots of guys out there pumping, not all of 'em yet "in the fold" of on-line forums.<br><br>I want to collect your short stories on sightings you've made, including those before you took up pumping yourself.<br><br>To start things off, here are some of my own:<br><br><br>Ballpumper #1<br><br>On a family vacation when I was 9 years old, we visited a hot springs pool. In the changing room, I saw a lot more penises than I ever had before, and marvelled at the variety! One stood out from all the rest, however.<br><br>A middle-aged man, kind of fat and hairy (what I would now call a bear) had the shortest but fattest cock I had ever seen, and the biggest balls. His cock seemed to emerge from the balls (what I now know as a ballpumper's horn). It was unbelievably fat - 3 or 4 inches across. The ballsac was about twice that. Around the stubby wide cockhead there was a ring of what looked like fat (his donut).<br><br>He looked right at me and grinned evilly. He spoke to someone in German. So I figured that's what a German cock looks like... Now I know better!<br><br><br>Cock Pumper #1<br><br>My junior high phys-ed teacher always wore his sweat suit, even when teaching social studies. The kids used to make fun of him behind his back because of the obvious bulge in the stretchy red sweat pants. He didn't seem to care, though. If anything, he tilted his pelvis forward as if to show it off. The bulge was very impressive and inspired the lads.<br><br>He always wore his jock strap, too. Often the waistband would show when he bent over. In the locker-room one day, I saw his jock hung up over a locker door. He was rinsing off in the gang shower - I guess he didn't have a shower behind his little office. I had to get a peek. <br><br>When I did, I was kind of shocked. He was horse hung. Although flaccid, he was hanging down about 7 inches. The member was very thick, but it was the shape that really struck me. The shaft tapered the wrong way, getting thicker toward the head. And there was that roll of fat again, though more nicely shaped. It was fatter on the underside.<br><br>He caught my eye, looked down at himself and guessed what I was thinking, but all he said was "Give it time!" Now that I think of it, I got inspired by this guy to take up pumping.<br><br><br>Ballpumper #2<br><br>On the way to a bike tour, aboard the bus, one guy stood out. He was big in every way, from his mustache all the way down to the incredible bulge in his bike shorts. It was kind of disgusting, really, as there were women present. <br><br>His spandex was especially revealing. Above his grapefruit sized ballsac, you could trace the contours of his fat pizzle. Like the German's, it seemed to emerge from the balls and therefore appeared shorter than it really was. It was all too easy to see the roll of plumped up tissue below his head.<br><br>He seemed totally unselfconscious, but you had to believe he was displaying himself. My buddy leaned over and said "That guy needs more padding in his shorts!" My heart was thumping a little too hard for me to come up with a smart reply.<br><br><br>Ballpumper #3<br><br>At my gym there's a guy with truly monster balls. He's got the horn, but no obvious donut. The balls must be about 18 - 24" around. At first I thought he must have some medical problem, but after awhile I realized they're not always the same size, and once or twice he had some donut on that horn of his.<br><br>I've been pumped up enough a couple times that he could have seen my donut, but he hasn't twigged. Could be he really just likes to pump alone.
G-man

Re: Pumper Sightings

Post by G-man »

Fascinating stories, guys.  Thanks for posting them.  8)