Starting this new adventure

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

danman

Starting this new adventure

Post by danman »

Since my first relation, I became obsessed by my penile. My first lover told me "I love you but sexulally it doesn't fit together" Now after 15 years of disappoinment, I will play my last card. I love my new girl friend, she love me, but she doen't feel me (6 x 5.5 inch), she is pregnant, her libido is going down, she is becoming agressive, and I am frustrated, I have reached the bottom, often I cry like a baby and I am very sad, some time I would like juste to live in an isolated house in the middle of nothing and finish my life alone.<br>I have done some strechning and milking but I had some tendons problem, moreover with streching you increase lenth and I need girth. I have started puming since three days, with a vacutech pump 2x9, I have started very slowly (10-15 min per days at 3-4 h). If I am here it is because I need your help, your advices.<br><br>Could you advice me for a program that is working for you ?<br><br>How much time do I pump and what is the delay time before making love ? could I get good result in girth ? <br><br>With a 2x9 the maximum girth I can reach is 6 inches circumference ?<br><br>Do you loose some erection after pumping ?<br><br>Could you advice me some supplement that it worked for you ?<br><br>Thank you very much.<br><br><br><br><br>
G-man

Re: Starting this new adventure

Post by G-man »

Here's a regimen that I found helpful when I first started: http://www.pumptoys.com/lib/lib1pe.htm<br><br>Good luck, sir.  6"x5.5" is certainly nothing to be ashamed of.  In fact, those are eminently respectable dimensions.  :)
VT9000

Post by VT9000 »

That is not a bad size. I am 6x4.5 here. I plan to Jelq and pump and see what happens. I just bought the VT 9000 From Vacutech last night and found a jelq tool on eBay.<br><br>Don't give up results take time to achive but your girlfriend will pleased after some time has passed. It all depends on how much time and energy your willing to put in. <br><br>The link in the last post is very good advice. I would follow that schedule. Make pumping part of your daily life from here on out.
danman

Post by danman »

Thank you G-man and VT9000 for your advices.<br>Actually I will also follow the schedule of Gman link.<br>I have read in the D.Pezzi book than 5 min per stepp is good ( avoiding sucking too much pelvic blood and for too long and damage the groins, testicles, prostate and perineum when most of the pelvic blood is sucked into the penis in the perinee) 1 min massage between each step. <br>After milking or pumping I have some pain next to the sacrum, buttock, mabe some tendons...it is an inflamation...could you advice me an uninflamatory stuff.....<br>Cheers  
Mike

Post by Mike »

danman<br><br>
Since my first relation, I became obsessed by my penile. My first lover told me "I love you but sexulally it doesn't fit together" Now after 15 years of disappoinment, I will play my last card. I love my new girl friend, she love me, but she doen't feel me (6 x 5.5 inch), she is pregnant, her libido is going down, she is becoming agressive, and I am frustrated, I have reached the bottom, often I cry like a baby and I am very sad, some time I would like juste to live in an isolated house in the middle of nothing and finish my life alone. <br>I have done some strechning and milking but I had some tendons problem, moreover with streching you increase lenth and I need girth. I have started puming since three days, with a vacutech pump 2x9, I have started very slowly (10-15 min per days at 3-4 h). If I am here it is because I need your help, your advices. <br> <br>Could you advice me for a program that is working for you ? <br> <br>How much time do I pump and what is the delay time before making love ? could I get good result in girth ?  <br> <br>With a 2x9 the maximum girth I can reach is 6 inches circumference ? <br> <br>Do you loose some erection after pumping ? <br> <br>Could you advice me some supplement that it worked for you ? <br> <br>Thank you very much.  
<br><br><br>I really feel for ya man.<br><br>I started pumping 8yrs ago when I was 18 after my first relationship with my first girl ended.<br><br>When we broke up she told me that I wasn't very big.<br>If it wasn't for my tongue skills, she said she wouldn't have stayed with me for as long as she did.<br><br>I was about 5.7 inches long & not all that thick fully hard about a full inch in length & girth smaller than you naturally at 6x5.5.<br><br>But I still can't believe she doesn't feel that? That's big enough if you ask me.<br><br>But not only did that ex tell me that I was small, she told her other girlfriends & other girls that we & I knew that I was small so that prevented me from dating any of them as I was interested in one of them.<br><br>So I started the pumping journey.<br><br>Now 8yrs later I'm slightly over 7 inches long unpumped, & much thicker to.<br><br>I also hang much heavier, longer & thicker too.<br><br>The pump has saved my sex life when I'm with women I will tell you.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
danman

Post by danman »

Dear Mike,<br>Thank you for your testimonial.<br>You are a vet and then you can give me some advice.<br><br>Have you ever had some pain in your back after pumping ? I start pumping and even with low vac 3-4, I have some pain, I am trying to stretch, my back, but maybe you can give me some (you or some body else) some advice.<br><br>You see, I am very frustrated, I feel that my girl friend doen't desire me, for her, once(love) a week is enought for me is not enough.<br><br>Know it is one week that I am pumping with some pain to my back, I have to use an antiinflamatory pomade.<br><br>If I want to make my penile bigger before love, How much I have to pump and at which vac ?<br><br>Do you pump erect for permanent gain ?<br><br>Cheers.<br><br>Daniel<br><br><br> <br><br><br>
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

It seems that gals know that the ultimate insult they can lay at our feet is to insinuate that our "size" is the problem and foundational undoing of a relationship.  What a crock and you shouldn't buy into it nor let that destroy your own esteem.  Aguy that is 6 x 5.5 is a normal size and if she can't "feel" you it means she is as loose as a goose or as big as the Holland Tunnel.  DON'T BUY INTO IT,  I'm telling ya.<br><br>I'm the same size (initially) and I was always too big for my wife and yes, she could definitely feel me.  I never pumped for her however, I only pump for myself. If my wife started laying the "size" thing on me,  I'd find something to counter with, like the size of her boobs or the huge size of her pussy (hey you could park a Mack truck in there) , etc to get back at her with cause this is such an unfair arena.  Men are born with what they are born with, it is a genetic thing which none of us have any control over. Good grief, if all the woman cares about is the size of your penis, she isn't worth a damn and I'd dump her cause she is an insensitive piece of garbage.  Enuff said.  
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Well said, Pumpin60. That was a very honest and upfront response. Also humorous...which we sure need a lot of! Thanks. ::) ::)
hairypumper
G-man

Post by G-man »

Ditto!
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Lowlands, if you will allow me another comment, and before I make it let me say that I totally agree with you.  Of course size matters.  Did anyone here say that it didn't?  <br><br>If you let another person, be they male or female make you feel inadequate or inferior because of your size, then you give them power over you.  Pumping is one answer to make our equipment hopefully bigger and to give us that mental edge we need.  However, after eleven years of pumping I'm still not built like John Holmes nor will I ever be.  I enjoy pumping for its feel since it feels great.  Again I'd say, don't put up with someone who belittles you because of the size of your inherited equipment, toss those people out of your life even before you grab your pumping gear or enzyte or whatever.  Size does matter but sometimes it gets blown out of perspective.  People are what matter, people who are caring and understanding, not someone who only cares about you based on the size of your penis.  <br><br>Dave<br>
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Danman,<br><br>From everything that I’ve read (and the comments by others on the thread), 6x5.5 is slightly above average.  I’m going to guess that there is something else in play here.  As you said, she is pregnant, and for that reason alone I think that you should allow her considerable extra leeway.  It sounds like she just wanted to be hurtful and knew that you had some insecurity about your size.<br><br>I would discourage you from engaging in any hurtful retaliatory rhetoric.  Very seldom does anything good come of it.  But, just for your information, the muscles that women use to grasp a penis are the same muscles that are used to control urine flow.  Consequently, if those muscles are weak and unable to grip an average sized penis you can bet that adult diapers very early in life for those embarrassing accidents that occur when laughing or sneezing is a very real possibility.<br><br>Ideally, you turn this situation into an opportunity.  There are exercises for women to strengthen and tone the vaginal muscles.  Also, there is a stainless steel unit that looks something like a miniature dumbbell. If I remember correctly its 7/8” on one end and 1.25” on the other.  She inserts the unit into the vagina while standing and then holds it in as long as possible.<br><br>Any man that has had the pleasure of knowing a woman that has strong vaginal muscles can testify as to the wonderful experience it is.<br><br>She can play with her toy while you pump.  If you and your GF have the same response as my GF and I, you’ll be on each other like a couple of rutting jackals.<br><br>Good luck,<br><br>PTP<br>
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

I can only echo what has already been said. That size is most definitely well in the average to slightly above average (what ever the hell average is - according to the condom people), so there is another issue as stated by Lowlands. I would suggest that you let her get on top. The female superior position allows her to have primary control. She can control the direction and speed of the thurst. Additionally, I think you will find her leaning more on your penis with her clit and taking not deep, but shallow strokes. (We like the deep ones).  Be concious, pay attention - yes, like it is an experiment - because it is. You want to LEARN something. Very often I think women say "it isn't big enough" because they don't really know their own bodies and what it takes to satisfy them.<br><br>Sex or love making is actually more mental than physical. Especially as men, we are visual. That is why we like to look. That is why we have, need and like images.  With women the connection is emotional. Maybe before you put it in, you might need to invest in some foreplay (not saying that you don't). This will engorge the vaginal walls with blood (making the opening smaller) and increase sensitivity.<br><br>As for dick size. C'mon guys. Let's admit it. The dick size is purely for us. Eventhought size might not matter AS MUCH in the satisfaction department. It is all that matters in the male ego department. That's why BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER ;D<br><br>  -A
tomk

Post by tomk »

Danman drink lots of water before, during and after pumping. ;)