Starting this new adventure

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

danman

Re: Starting this new adventure

Post by danman »

Dear all thank you for your philosophy comments, but I have asked for some precice questions, as a starter I need some tips, also for improving my erection and my current relation, to get bigger as quick as possible even temporaly.....thank you
pressurepig

Post by pressurepig »

well my situation is very different ,I started pumping not for size so much but for the pleasure, and the girth and length was definitely a bonus, again not for my self esteem but for the mental stimulation that the bigness brought ,like holy shit I cant believe this is my cock,  the same thing all the time is a little boring so pumping added a little or should I say big variety to things, anyhow my wife says it is too big ,and she cant fit it inside her, so sex has slowed down some ,but being the clever lad that I am I pump less these days, sacrifice eh, we all have something askew  that could be better I suppose, I personally feel she is too tight and should get some large plug or something to stretch herself,  this is all discussed with love and teasing humor witch results in arousal for the both of us ,everyone here has said it best, sex is not about  genitals entirely it is largely in the brain.I wouldn't reflect her inability to make the best of what she's got onto yourself , this is not your problem, it is hers maybe stick it in her ass it might be a little tighter .
booya
jimthomas

Post by jimthomas »

Anyone with a small dick or who thinks they have a small dick needs to call me over. I agree with alilnut. One of my hottest fantasies is to spend some time pleasuring someone with a smaller than average dick. You'll be crying like a baby.... from extreme pleasure.
Mike

Post by Mike »

danman<br><br>
Dear Mike, <br>Thank you for your testimonial. <br>You are a vet and then you can give me some advice. <br> <br>Have you ever had some pain in your back after pumping ? I start pumping and even with low vac 3-4, I have some pain, I am trying to stretch, my back, but maybe you can give me some (you or some body else) some advice. <br> <br>You see, I am very frustrated, I feel that my girl friend doen't desire me, for her, once(love) a week is enought for me is not enough. <br> <br>Know it is one week that I am pumping with some pain to my back, I have to use an antiinflamatory pomade. <br> <br>If I want to make my penile bigger before love, How much I have to pump and at which vac ? <br> <br>Do you pump erect for permanent gain ? <br> <br>Cheers. <br> <br>Daniel
<br><br>Sorry for not responding sooner.<br><br>Do you mean actual pain in your back or do you mean pain in the back of your cock?<br><br>Well either one I haven't experienced ever.<br><br>Only in the back of my head in the beginning from using too much pressure but now it never bothers me.<br><br>Pumping shouldn't effect your back or any other muscles.<br><br>You should see your doctor as it could be something else that started coincidently at the same time as pumping.<br><br>If you have any other questions don't hesitate.<br><br>I started pumping 8yrs ago to make my 5.7 inches fully hard grow as one of my first gf's told me when we broke up I was small & spread that around to all of her girlfriends so I couldn't date any of them either.<br><br>In the first year I grew a full inch to 6.7 inches fully hard.<br><br>Then I grew to 7inches about 6months later & now I'm about 7.2 inches & much, much thicker. & even my flaccid state is much larger. B4 I used to be very small when soft & even smaller when getting out of the pool.<br>Now I hang at about 6inches soft & when I experience "shrinkage" that state is even much larger.<br><br>So I would highly recommend continuing your pumping, but get your back checked out as pumping shouldn't disturb your back or anything.<br><br>Let me know what happens.<br>
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
guyinuk

Post by guyinuk »

Not feeling you!?!?!? ???<br><br>Get some Maca, do a marathon session with some super hard stoke. For get love making get Gangsta on ya hoe!!! Set a sence be more aggressive...<br><br> :-/ Failling that stick it in her eye!!! :o<br><br>Explore acute angles of entry Sir.<br><br>Stick with the good advice given, check back in for support.
pressurepig

Post by pressurepig »

i have had pain in my back after a good pump session and came to the conclusion that it was my posture all the tension and thrusting foreward of my hips in an arroused state, acouple of hours of this will make my lower back area sore, so i checked my posture and tension and have had no problem since
booya