Odd pumper

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MsLindaMight

Odd pumper

Post by MsLindaMight »

Well thought I'd brave this board once again.   I usually use the cylinder type pumping stuff, but thought I'd try this type.   It didn't work near as well....but then maybe I am just too big down there..:)<br><br>Happy Memorial Day!<br><br>Linda
www.lindamight.com
Where sucking just got better!
nakedandhairy

Re: Odd pumper

Post by nakedandhairy »

Linda, you are Dyna-Might! More pics and close-ups please. ::) ::) ::)
hairypumper
MsLindaMight

Post by MsLindaMight »

Thanks!  I used to post before but somehow cannot remember my username or something or another.<br><br>Oh well...I'll start alllllll over again...LOL.<br><br>Linda<br>www.lindamight.com
www.lindamight.com
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Linda,<br><br>Wow, you are one beautiful/sexy woman, the sort of lady that fantasies are made of.  Missed you while you were away, glad to see that you’re back. :P<br><br>Best regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
IctSean

Post by IctSean »

Last edited by IctSean on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
hdfxlr

Post by hdfxlr »

It is nice to see that there is someone who is willing to try anything once.  Keep up the experimentation work girl and have fun.  Thanks again
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Linda<br><br>It's good to have you back :)<br><br>What was the plus point on that pump? Did the vibe make up for the lack of suction?<br><br>In fact, you'd probably have tried most pumps on the market - which one(s) do you like the best?<br><br>Chris :) OUO
MsLindaMight

Post by MsLindaMight »

Thanks for the welcome back notes.  <br><br>As far as having tried all the pumping thingies out there...yeah I probably have tried them all.  The first one pictured didn't do much for me but again I think it's because I have "alot going on down there" and maybe I just am too big, wide, etc.  But the silver bullet did make up for the lack of suction...:)<br><br>As far as the best kind for me....I like the penis pumps and nipple pumps that have the gauge attached to the cylinder....just like the one in this picture...:)  Oh and by the way...to add to chills and thrills...I just got my nipples pierced...so when they heal...pumping them should be a blast! <br><br>Linda<br>lindamight.com.  <br>
www.lindamight.com
MsLindaMight

Post by MsLindaMight »

Oh duh!  I attached the wrong pic above.  Geez....
Attachments
newart.jpg
newart.jpg
newart.jpg (118.59 KiB) Viewed 5956 times
www.lindamight.com
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

LINDA MIGHT?????<br><br>hey! its jerry!!!! sooooooo glad to see you, its been months. looks like your doing well. cant wait to see those hot long phat pierced nips of yours, and in the tube as well! are you trying to give me a heart attack??<br><br>so happy to see your post toasties again, would be proud to help supply some milk to go with them.<br><br>cheers!<br><br>jerry 8)
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Welcome back beautiful Linda!  Looking at your pics always makes me soooo happy!  Glad you're back and hope you stay for good!<br><br>xoxo,<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
MsLindaMight

Post by MsLindaMight »

Hey Thanks Jerry and all....<br><br>It will be a few weeks yet before I can pump the nips with the piercings...but can't wait.<br><br>I tried to sign on under my original screen name of LindaMight but it won't accept it or something or another.  Sooooo I made this screen name.  Maybe it was a glitch...I'll have to check it out!<br><br>Linda
www.lindamight.com
juicyproducer

Post by juicyproducer »

bb
Last edited by juicyproducer on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
scooter

Post by scooter »

Hi there and hello  (first post)<br><br>It is indeed good to see Linda posting again.<br><br>could you post the picturs of the  "Odd pumpers" again.<br><br>As I read the postings it looks like they were odd shapes or somthing.<br>I am a model maker and I make lots of "toys" and would be interested to see the different shapes.<br><br>Thanks for posting again Linda
Lexiblu

Post by Lexiblu »

cute name<br>do you ride a scooter? heehee<br>toys sound like fun, what kind?