Best enlargement technique - length/girth

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

LargoCoxwell

Best enlargement technique - length/girth

Post by LargoCoxwell »

Hi everybody, first post  ;D<br><br>I've been pumping for about 10 years, infrequently. I've benefited mainly from a subtle increase in girth and erection duration and hardness. What's the best way to get a permanent increase in size? My upcoming plan is maybe pump 20-30 minutes every other day, if I can get serious and follow a regular schedule.<br><br>In the past, I have taken a break every 20 minutes, but I'm thinking of increasing this to every 10 minutes.<br><br>I lube up before pumping, and use a silicone doughnut for a good fit at the base.
Raysmith10
Location: x1|N.E. England (U.K.)|United_Kingdom|europe|181|194|

Re: Best enlargement technique - length/girth

Post by Raysmith10 »

Hi I have been pumping regularly for over 2 years and have made good gains in length and girth but to do this I found it necessary to pump every day for 1 hour at a time. For length I use a slightley tapered  2-25" dia. tube and girth a 2-5" dia. straight tube.The former when packed gives a good pull on the length.<br>My errect size is now 8-5"x 2-4"dia.and I am hoping for more.<br>See Picture<br>I think you will have to do longer pumping sessions.<br>Ray
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

where is picture?<br><br>  -A<br>
LargoCoxwell

Post by LargoCoxwell »

Thanks, Ray. I agree, I should probably pump for about an hour then. Do you think there should be a recovery day in between, though? Otherwise, those "permanent" gains may simply be the prolonged recovery from daily pumping sessions.<br><br>Have you ever taken time off from your pumping schedule?
Raysmith10

Post by Raysmith10 »

Here is the picture I missed off.<br>Ray
Attachments
DSCF0029.JPG
DSCF0029.JPG
DSCF0029.JPG (279.88 KiB) Viewed 3352 times
Raysmith10

Post by Raysmith10 »

Hi Largo,<br>Yes I do have a day off once a week.Any more than that and I get pump rash and have to ease back on the pressure.I have had breaks for holl`s etc. and whilst the length seems to be permanent the width does drop back a bit.However as the widrh continues to increase so does the point of the drop back.<br>I use a flanged tube so there is no need for a doughnut.<br>Ray  
LargoCoxwell

Post by LargoCoxwell »

Just got back into a little pumping... I'm going to have to stick with the short sessions, about 1/2 hour daily. Hopefully regularity will make up for the briefness somewhat.