California Exotic Technopump NEWBIE

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ballboy_06

California Exotic Technopump NEWBIE

Post by ballboy_06 »

Hey guys .. I am new at pumping tried it 2x this weekend. I am about 7 inches and not very thick and I want to improve on this.   I have the noted pump, nothing expensive somethign to start out with.  I have been using light pressure and doing 30 mins at a time like you suggest.  The girl I am with wants to have sex when it is a lot thicker and longer in the tube.  My question is how can I maintain this size long enough for sex? As soon as I let my thumb off the hole on the chamber my cock goes back to almost its normal size.  The idea of a cock ring might work ... but when do you put this on ? Any rings that you may suggest?<br><br>Thanks for all your help!!
pumper9x9

Re: California Exotic Technopump NEWBIE

Post by pumper9x9 »

first off get a piece of duct tape and cover the hole.  If you have a good seal you can pump up to pressure and play with your girl friend.  Those tubes do work the pump on them usually goes out pretty quickly.  But when I'm on the road and didn't bring my tubes and pump I run off and buy a cheap one. Pump up for the weekend or till I break the pump.  Have fun.<br>p9
pumper9x9