Just getting started and having problems

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

wreck

Just getting started and having problems

Post by wreck »

Had my first session last night and was able to pump twice before it got uncomfortable. The penis really didn't get any bigger than normal and when it came out it was limp. Is it important to stay emotionally into it or should the suction keep the erection for you? The first time it was not pleasant and pretty uncomfortable.<br><br>I am trying to increase girth for sex so it would be nice for it to be hard when it comes out...is this possible? Could it be that mine just is not capable of getting any bigger- I say that because after just two pumps it looked like some veins were on the verge of exploding.<br><br>Thanks for your suggestions.
cbs

Re: Just getting started and having problems

Post by cbs »

If I stil have a good memory for seven years ago wen I stated penis pump was the same way be patient dont use to much vacuon, and try on the bath tube and hot whater inside the pump and get self a good jelg masage before youstart pumping that should relax your cock before you pump, Are You doing a cock pump or balls and cock? here is a good photo from my jelquing for 20 minuts and pumping for other 20 minuts.<br>         Keep trying and some pix are good to.
Attachments
nopl1.jpg
nopl1.jpg
nopl1.jpg (84.55 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
JKX

Post by JKX »

Thanxs for that, ive just started too and iam experiencing the same problems, so thanxs for the tip.
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Hey Wreck,<br><br>How's it going now? You posted your problem back in May, did you stick with pumping? I hope so. Sometimes a guy has to try it a few times to find the pressure that works for him. Best when starting out to use just enough suction that you barely feel it. Don't worry about getting big right away. Build up over time.<br><br>When you do it right, it feels great and you'll be hooked !<br><br>I also now recommend that guys start out pumping both cock and balls in a straight tube about 2.75" in diameter.<br><br>For more help, check out the Pumpers Guide at http://www.tigerpumping.com<br><br>