Virgin cock looking to pump....

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

9inchs-in-MN

Virgin cock looking to pump....

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

Hello all<br><br><br>Im looking to start pumping im about 9 inchs with 2 inchs round.<br>Well pumping help me with being longer,thicker?<br><br>Will i stay hard after removing the pump and for what lenght of time? even if im hard i still have skin free hoping to stay hard to move from the pump to wifes pussy.<br><br>What the best way to start pumping order online or can you make a safe pump at home?<br><br>All send picture of me being hard later tonight so you can all see me<br><br>Thanks<br>9inchs<br><br>--------------------------------------------------<br>
9inchs-in-MN

Re: Virgin cock looking to pump....

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

Top view not hard yet
Attachments
DSCF0019.JPG
DSCF0019.JPG
DSCF0019.JPG (23.25 KiB) Viewed 4127 times
9inchs-in-MN

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

semi hard have alot of skin
Attachments
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG (21.33 KiB) Viewed 4127 times
9inchs-in-MN

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

hard
Attachments
DSCF0021s.JPG
DSCF0021s.JPG
DSCF0021s.JPG (24.52 KiB) Viewed 4127 times
9inchs-in-MN

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

harder
Attachments
DSCF0024s.JPG
DSCF0024s.JPG
DSCF0024s.JPG (14.55 KiB) Viewed 4127 times
Mike

Post by Mike »

Very impressive for a natural never pumped cock.<br><br>Would you be able to shrink down your pics a little next time?<br><br>You say you're 9 inches already? Fuck me, you could get to 10 maybe even 11inches with pumping over time.<br><br>I was a poor small 5.7 inches fully hard & have grown to about 7.2 or so inches over time.<br><br>I recommend www.cockpump.com as they have very good prices with high grade materials. There's also www.vacu-tech.com where I purchased my first 3 tubes & hand pump from 8yrs ago but found their prices have gone up since then.<br><br>You will have to give the site your current measurements as this will determine what size they suggest starting off with.<br><br>You will eventually need larger tubes over time if you want to continue growing that is.<br><br>Plus they ship very fast & it's worth every penny.<br><br>I've been puming for 8yrs now & really increased the size of my cock permanently.<br><br>I've even stopped pumping for several months & didn't lose size.<br><br>Since that picture I've added a 12x2.25 cock tube from www.cockpump.com to my list of equipment.<br><br>Take care <br><br>
Attachments
Arsenal.jpg
Arsenal.jpg
Arsenal.jpg (20.59 KiB) Viewed 4165 times
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
9inchs-in-MN

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

Thanks alot for the kind words, also turned the picture size down to 25 %  ;D<br><br>Added more pictures soon getting hard reading all the posts...........<br><br><br>-----------
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

nice shaved cock<br><br>can t wait to see him pumped up.....<br><br>gs ;)
G-man

Post by G-man »

That's a beautiful and very impressive package you've got there, 9er!  8)<br><br>Honestly, being the lazy mofo that I am, if I had your way-above-average dimensions, I would have never even considered getting into Penile Enhancement; I'd have felt plenty enhanced already.  ;)  However, since you're willing to take the PE plunge, be sure to listen to what Mike has to say, as he's one of the savviest pumping veterans around these parts.  :)
Mike

Post by Mike »

That's great you've got the size tuned down.<br><br>How bout some in the tube now?<br><br>Good luck, I wish I had your size when i first started pumping.<br><br>I might not have bought a pump in the first place LOL.<br><br>Na, I bet I would've anyway & tried to get to 10 or 10.5 inches  ;D
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
9inchs-in-MN

Post by 9inchs-in-MN »

Mike <br><br>i posted a bunch under "Cock, tits and pussy o my!! first pic's" also thanks for the kind words and help so far<br><br>Enjoy<br>Jason
max-xten

Post by max-xten »

Mike ................How long did it take you to get the first inch ?. Im only 6 months into  stretching and pumping.  I can now stretch to 7 1/2 inches.  I started at 6 inches. Thats not permanent though. But im getting more stretchy. Did you  experience this? Would like to hear your story  from the beginning.... Thank you...
There was a man from Kentuket who was so long