finally!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gerardt

finally!

Post by gerardt »

after 5+ years of pumping and posting i have finally met someone local who is really into this. hes goes by mexicanwolfe and asked that i post this mpg for him!<br><br>so here goes!<br><br>hope u like i know i do!!!!!!!<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments

[The extension mpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

G-man

Re: finally!

Post by G-man »

Congrats, Jerry!  :)
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Good for you, Gerry.  And good for your new friend too ;)  There's plenty of us who wish we could pump with you on a regular basis.  <br>Can your friend not post on here yet?  Maybe he can convince you into making a video clip ;)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

hey guys!<br><br>thank you, im hoping post something really good for u2c and me and he 2b. hehehehe!<br><br>well show sum soon!<br><br>jerry 8)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

why doesnt everyone just move to san antonio??<br><br>just a thought??<br><br>jerry 8)
egghead

Post by egghead »

Move to Texas? It's a nice place to visit, but for the price of a car in Texas one can get a nice house with an ocean view and sunset in Adelaide. Better weather too!
Let me in!
cbs

Post by cbs »

Gerardt Looks alike You are already in love whity the nice uncut Mexican choriso, I would too. ;D ;D ;D
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

dudes!<br><br>thanks. eggster, ok i will move to adelaide, but what shall i do for work? you me the bub and the duc. what a fun time that would be!<br><br>cbs, naw just sum really hot lust!<br><br>mruss, just saw your saline thread w/ your enormous package and your very well endowed friend. what a 4 way we could make?<br><br>thanks guys,<br><br>jerry