Check it out

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Bionic

Check it out

Post by Bionic »

OK, now that I've gotten your attention.  I would just like to know why most of the people here have not made the move over to the pumptoys forums???  I really enjoy visiting with you guys and sharing info and learning new things, but the speed of the site is Un-fucking-bearable!  Pumptoys is WAAAY faster making the gratification almost immediate.  What more could you ask for?  LOL  For the cynical bunch, I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH PUMPTOYS.COM in any way, shape or form and it's totally free.  I'm just a fellow pumper that HATES WAITING FOR PAGES TO LOAD!  I don't pay for  broadband to be waiting around for shit.  Hope to see you all there.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
smanqu

Re: Check it out

Post by smanqu »

I did check it out, a few times now.  I am not at all impressed.  It's "faster" (barely) than here, at least on my isp, because the files are so small.  It's be great if newart would put a limit on the size of pics (like less than a mb!).  80% of the U.S. dosen't have access to high speed internet (aside from the very expensive satellite dish), but I guess site designers and folks with broadband just don't think about it.<br><br>I found that the pic page (not forums) hardly loaded at all on pumptoys, waaaaay too many little graphics.  (Which seems to be the problem here, too.  I like to save the hotter posts, if you try that you'll see  that you get a bit of text and a ton of invisible boxes, checks, icons, etc.)   But pumptoys also has frames (gaaaah!  Go back to Europe, ya hippie!), and that weird refresh function where the pages never really stop loading (you see the IE window churn every min or so).  Add to that that despite the raves I read over here there just aren't many posts, all the menus to go thru to get to the forums and some weird responses to things like pgdn....  Well, they just have too many irritaing little things running that probably looked good to them on a superpc, but out here in the boonies is a major system drag.  And finally, I always open links in a new window so I'm not going back and forth.  I'll often have 5 windows open, and occasionally as many as twenty (for a series of pics). So while I'll open several topics at both places, the constant refresh thing at pump toys slows that all to heck down, almost to the speed of newart--but the pics aren't nearly as sharp/big.  So it's a quality of pic issue and a quantity of old posts issue.<br><br>Anyway, that's why I'm here mainly (lurking) and there justa teensy bit.  I've been on newart in one incarnation or another for 7 years now, so theres some loayalty too.  And pumptoys promised electrip pumps in November and still hasn't delivered.