how do i  measure

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

vaginaman1234

how do i  measure

Post by vaginaman1234 »

how do i measure my penis erect or not . what do i use iam kind of confused .
G-man

Re: how do i  measure

Post by G-man »

vaginaman1234

Post by vaginaman1234 »

i still dont get it . Do you take a ruler and measure from the erect side to the tip of the penis. and what about circumference do you rap it around  you cock with a string when its erect or not . someone help iam stupid , someone tell me how you do it , thanks
vaginaman1234

Post by vaginaman1234 »

i still dont get it . Do you take a ruler and measure from the erect side to the tip of the penis. and what about circumference do you rap it around  you cock with a string when its erect or not . someone help iam stupid , someone tell me how you do it , thanks
littleman

Post by littleman »

any help guys<br>
tlongland

Post by tlongland »

OK, here goes.<br><br>Measure the length by placing a ruler (or measuring tape) against the pubic bone at the top of your dick where it meets your body and measure your erect dick from there out to the very tip of the head.<br><br>Measure the girth by either checking the diameter or the circumference of your dick:  <br><br>1.) The diameter can be measured by placing a ruler across your erect dick at a point that is neither the thickest nor narrowest.  <br><br>2.) Measure the circumference of your erect penis (not at the thickest or narrowest point, but somewhere in between) by using a measuring tape, or piece of string (which you then measure with a ruler).<br><br>Hope this makes sense.<br><br>Now the rule for getting the right size penis cylinder is to get one that is ½" wider than your erect penis.  This will give you ¼" on each side before you pack the tube.  If this is your first tube, get this one.  If you are changing tubes, you should get one sized about the same in relation to your pumped penis.  The length should be about 2" longer than your erect penis.  By the way, the ½" extra width represents a possible increase in penis circumference of a little over 1½".<br><br>Tom L.<br>
Love a man whose bulge enters the room before he does.