Pumping Before weightlifting Good or Bad?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mike

Pumping Before weightlifting Good or Bad?

Post by Mike »

This is something that's boggled my mind ever since I started pumping 8yrs ago.<br><br>I know that there are some bodybuilders, football players, & other ppl here who lift weights so I knew there'd be some insight on this topic.<br><br>I usually train around 4 or 5pm in the day.<br><br>I normally pump after the workout later in the evening before bed (I find it gives better results with the constant hardons during the night).<br><br>But sometimes I may have free time in the morning or afternoon during the week before the gym.<br><br>A few times I've done this, pump before a workout.<br><br>I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I found myself being less strong than usual.<br><br>Could it really make a difference? Possibly having all that blood entraped in your cock instead of going to your muscles?<br><br>I've included a couple of older pics for you as I haven't had a chance to borrow a digital camera.<br><br>The first pic was just 20mins into the session with my 9x2.25.<br><br>I had some 12x2.25 cock pump pics but I deleted them I think a long time ago by mistake so I'm going to be taking more.<br><br>Thanks for your help in the question.
Attachments
20_mins_into_it_3.jpg
20_mins_into_it_3.jpg
20_mins_into_it_3.jpg (21.1 KiB) Viewed 4349 times
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Mike

Re: Pumping Before weightlifting Good or Bad?

Post by Mike »

4omins into it.
Attachments
40_mins_into_it.jpg
40_mins_into_it.jpg
40_mins_into_it.jpg (19.64 KiB) Viewed 4349 times

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Mike

Post by Mike »

60mins into my 9x2.25 tube.<br><br>This was before I got my 12x2.25 tube.
Attachments
60_mins_1.jpg
60_mins_1.jpg
60_mins_1.jpg (21.26 KiB) Viewed 4349 times

Mike

Post by Mike »

A limp post pump pic.<br><br>
Attachments
Post_Pump_1.jpg
Post_Pump_1.jpg
Post_Pump_1.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 4350 times

Mike

Post by Mike »

Another limp post pump pic.
Attachments
Post_Pump_4.jpg
Post_Pump_4.jpg
Post_Pump_4.jpg (23.08 KiB) Viewed 4349 times

Mike

Post by Mike »

A hard post pump pic.<br><br>
Attachments
Post_Pump_5.jpg
Post_Pump_5.jpg
Post_Pump_5.jpg (21.24 KiB) Viewed 4348 times

G-man

Post by G-man »

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your query, Mike.  However, what I can tell you is that those are some damned impressive pics!  :)
muscledpumper

Post by muscledpumper »

Ihave been a long time pumper....and now have a trainer.....and i have to admit...pumping before i go to they gym to work out...does affect my performance.....so i dont do it til i get home after a good muscle work out.
Mike

Post by Mike »

G-man<br><br>
I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your query, Mike.  However, what I can tell you is that
<br><br>Not a problem, but thanks for the compliments.<br><br>Those pics are from last year or the year before believe it or not.<br><br>I know I've increased in permanent size & pumped size since then especially using my 12x2.25 cock tube all the time 3-5 times a week for 2-3hrs.<br><br>muscledpumper<br><br>
Ihave been a long time pumper....and now have a trainer.....and i have to admit...pumping before i go to they gym to work out...does affect my performance.....so i dont do it til i get home after a good muscle work out.
<br><br>So you think it does affect performance in the gym or with sports then.<br><br>What if you pumped in the morning & then trained at around 5pm?<br><br>Do you think it would still have a negative effect on training performance?<br><br>Thanks again.<br><br>

mRuss

Post by mRuss »

[quote author=Mike link=board=General;num=1091885732;start=0#0 date=08/07/04 at 06:35:32]<br>Could it really make a difference? Possibly having all that blood entraped in your cock instead of going to your muscles?<br>[/quote]<br><br>First of all, when you pump you're not trapping blood in your penis for any extended length of time.   You -are- pulling a few ounces more blood into the corpus cavernosa than you'd usually have, but that's about it.  When you release the pressure that blood immediately returns into circulation.  If it didn't your dick would turn gangrenous and fall off eventually.  :P  Any more permanent swelling you notice from pumping is LYMPHATIC FLUID, not blood. <br><br>It's possible that shifting a few ounces of lymphatic fluid into your genitals and taking it out of general circulation may have a slight negative effect on the movement and metabolism of lipids (which is what the lymphatic system does), but pumping should not detrimentally effect any physical activity, at all.<br><br>I'd say it's all in your head, dude.  Sorry.  Maybe just sitting around and not moving while pumping instead of doing your usual morning routine is what's affecting you.  It's sure not from just pumping.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I'm not sure as I've found my performance at the gym or other physical activities to be lacking if I pump before & even several hours before a work out.<br><br>& a couple of others here felt that way as well.<br><br>Anyone else with an opinion?<br><br>Thanks.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Anyone?<br><br>Or have most of the bodybuilders & weightlifting ppl that used to be here left?<br><br>Thanks again for your time.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Come one guys what happened to all the bodybuilders & weight lifting ppl that used to be here a few years ago?