what to do, what to do.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jameswk

what to do, what to do.

Post by jameswk »

I've been pumping about 4 years now, and have made some great gains, about 3/4" flaccid; 1/2" erect. I'll often pump 2-3 hours, and since I work at home, I'm often moving around in the apartment during my sessions. Even when I'm not working, I can't sit still with the tube on. This doesn't seem to have had any adverse effect on my pumping(other than often having to increase the pressure due to all the movement), but It makes me wonder what all of YOU do during your sessions. Is just kicking back and keeping still preferable?
G-man

Re: what to do, what to do.

Post by G-man »

I'm usually surfing the net, reading the latest headlines at ESPN.com.  Something like that.  I basically try not to think sexual thoughts (as much as possible) while pumping, so as not to lose control and end up blowing my wad.
humble

Post by humble »

Well, I had been pumping my cock for about 5 months. At that time I hadn't packed my tube. One night I had been pumping for about 2 hours, with my normal results. I decided to look for a prgram disc I had and got up to find it. About 10 mins. went by, and I found what I was looking for. I sat back down and checked the guage on my pump. The vacuum had dropped 2 Hg. I gave the mighty vac a pump and felt something different, something I hadn't felt before. It was winter at the time and I had a robe on. I checked my tube and what do you know. PACKED!<br><br>I think getting up and walking around actually helps the process somewhat. I walk around for a bit everytime I pump now.
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

You're right about that Humble my man. Walking around does help - it gets the blood flowing and raises your blood pressure somewhat.
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Humble, Tiger,__, you're both kind of confirming what I've suspected for a while: that being active rather than sedentary during a pump session does result in not just a faster packing, but a thicker one as well.  I've had the experience of packing my 2" tube sometimes within 45 mins, then go on to a 21/4" tube, and pack that within 30 mins!. <br>Now I 'm wondering what some definate exercising(presses, squats) would do.   The feel of a thick cock in hand is such a rush.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I'm either working on the computer or surfing around,<br>playing my PS2, or watching a movie or tv.<br><br>Although very often I'm moving around sometimes I have to cook while pumping or even shower while I'm pumping & I do think that moving around does help with blood flow.<br><br>While other times sitting down seems to work very well to.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped