If you can't pump for a couple of days, is jelqing

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mike

If you can't pump for a couple of days, is jelqing

Post by Mike »

If you can't pump for a couple of days, is jelqing also known as milking your cock for 400-800 reps good enough to maintain & cause possible size increase until you can get on the pump?<br><br>Sometimes there are 2 or 3 days that I can't pump even for an hour which really pisses me off. <br><br>When this happens I usually jelq/milk my cock to hold me off.<br><br>Anyone else find this to be helpful?<br><br>Thanks for your time.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
G-man

Re: If you can't pump for a couple of days, is jel

Post by G-man »

Mike, I'm still very new to all this, so don't take my advice as authoritative or anything.  However, I've found that, yes, jelqing serves as a good temporary substitute for pumping.<br><br>And if I'm merely imagining that, hey, look at it this way: jelqing certainly can't hurt your gains.  :)
Mike

Post by Mike »

G-Man<br><br>
Mike, I'm still very new to all this, so don't take my advice as authoritative or anything.  However, I've found that, yes, jelqing serves as a good temporary substitute for pumping. <br> <br>And if I'm merely imagining that, hey, look at it this way: jelqing certainly can't hurt your gains.  
<br><br>That's my opinion on it as well.<br><br><br>How long have you been pumping? A couple of years?<br>As I've been doing that for several years on days that I can't pump b/c of time.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
G-man

Post by G-man »

No, just a couple of months.  I've had my equipment for about 3 or 4 months, but various exigencies kept me from being able to commit to it on a regular basis until recently.
cbs

Post by cbs »

I find jelg is the best combination whity pumping the reason is a realy good strech for my foreskin and pump way more blood to my penis head, I jelg for 15 mnts, and pump for hours and jelg for another 15 Mnts. on this phot You can see the head is larger and realy good to bring some precum.
Attachments
jelg123.jpg
jelg123.jpg
jelg123.jpg (63.09 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
cbs

Post by cbs »

Foreskin looks so larger that retracted seens like spring in the back of the head
Attachments
foreskinback.JPG
foreskinback.JPG
foreskinback.JPG (61.08 KiB) Viewed 3575 times