Not actually a pumping question but a cum question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Kingkey

Not actually a pumping question but a cum question

Post by Kingkey »

Hey doods,<br><br>a bit off topic, but i think a valid question nevertheless.<br><br>I have downloaded 3 video's from a P2P program (ive seen them on emule, kazaa, and bearshare), <br><br>they are of a guy with huge balls (really big pumped, but not as big as some of the ones here), and he blows his load, and its the biggest load ive ever seen.<br><br>The file is called anything from<br><br>Biggest load ever seen.mpg<br>this guy is a bukkake movie by himself.mpt<br>the biggest cumshot ive ever seen a dude blow - - Peter North has nothing on this guy.mpg<br>big balled dude blows biggest load.mpg<br><br>anyway, my question is this,  could this possibly be real?  if so, is it something you can make yourself do? or is this guy just a freak of nature?<br><br>do his large balls have anything to do with it? (i dont know if theyre pumped),  Do any of you notice any imporvement in your ejaculation when you bump or fill your balls?<br><br>cheers<br>
nakedandhairy

Re: Not actually a pumping question but a cum ques

Post by nakedandhairy »

Kingkey, I believe I have seen this guy cumming(a lot to say the least). I think it is a camera trick and I recall reading that it was. This guy, if it is the same one, has a tube on the side of his cock which pumps out a fluid similar to cum. No guy has that much cum to shoot! Also, my experience with ball pumping is that it makes lttle difference in the quantity of cum. Other factors enter into it such as how long since last time, age, etc. The size of  men's sacs may vary(due to pumping) but the actual testicles do not vary as much and they are what make cum.  Also, on another thread, there is mention of maca, clomid. etc. which can increase the volume of cum.<br><br>
hairypumper
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

The vid is probably one done by this guy who made about 5 or 6 vids, all of which are totally awesome to watch.  It's not cum, but fluid that he infused into his bladder, which he pisses out in huge spurts.  I wish the guy would have made more of them.
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Thanks, Russ. I believe you are right. I also thought it was some kind of camera trick. Good work!
hairypumper
donaker

Post by donaker »

i have seen that vid also. peter north is still the king of cum. most of ones cum comes from your prostate and cowper glands not your balls. only about 5 % comes from your balls.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

For those of you who find this kind of stuff fascinating, try this on for size.<br>An adult male boar (pig) ejaculates for between 20-30 minutes on average, and can pump out about a PINT of semen over that time.<br>Who said mother nature was a bitch?  <br><br>Men aren't pigs.. they just wish they were.<br>Russ.
love_the_cum

Post by love_the_cum »

Could somebody maybe post those video's on the forum? Ive only seen the three that are on Kazaa, i'm very curious about the other 2 or three that this guy made.