Pumping Schedule

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

igotsomequestions

Pumping Schedule

Post by igotsomequestions »

OK, here I go from the top.  I've got just a straight tube 9X2 in., its made by Joel Kaplan and it has the hand pump and pressure gauge.  My penis is naturally about 7" depending on how hard I am, obviously sometimes I can't always get full good hard on on my own.  I'm curious as to everyones expert opinion on what kind of schedule I should use for pumping, mind you I only have a straight tube with no scrotum expander.  I've been following somewhat the schedule that came with the pump but I did it for about 1 month and 1/2 or so and then I've gotten busy and haven't done it in about a month or so (till yesterday when I did it for the first time again and I guess I overdid it and got a blister).  So, I guess I'll be out of commission for about another week or so...but when I start back can anyone tell me a good schedule or refer me to a good schedule along with what pressure I should use?  I did notice last night that my penis looked to have increased in length about 1/4" but like I said earlier sometimes I have difficulty getting a really good full erection by myself, so I might just be a little longer naturally then I think I am, plus my penis is curved so maybe the cylinder itself is just straightening it out.  I dunno if this helps or not but I'm 20 y.o. and soon to be 21 and in good health.  Well any advice from the pro's would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
VT9000

Re: Pumping Schedule

Post by VT9000 »

Low pressure for about 2 hours a day. Do you have a tv in your room? Keep yourself occupied with something you can do while pumping.<br><br>Low pressure for long peroids is much easier and wont cause blisters. Enlarging the penis takes months and years of dedication.
John Shaft

Post by John Shaft »

Alright cool, thanks man, but that pressure seems real low, I've never had a prob with pressure up to and a little above -10, up until the "night of the blister!!!"  However I do get what I like to call the Liberty Bell effect where the base of the shaft stays about the same size and girth but the other half of my penis gets all big and bell-shaped, I would prefer an overall same thickness and size...but 2 sounds low, I've heard 5 is good and when I use 5 I mean I cant even tell I'm pumping...so I'll try 2 for extended period and maybe move up to 5ish...does that sound good, I mean I think as long as I'm under 10 in my experience I'm fine but 10 or above 10 generally cause discomfort after about 20 mins...so I'm gonna try between 2-10 and see what feels comfortable.  Also one last question how often are you pumping if you pump 2 hrs each session, is that everyday and is there a break at 1 hr to massage or anything and what about putting on something to keep the blood in the penis after pumping?  I have a button strap thing for that but should I do that and if so, how long...is masturbation or sex after pumping bad...?<br>
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

The 'bell effect' you mention is often referred to as the Donut, though that's more specifically the bulging ring of lymphatic fluid that pools just behind the glans.. but it's all the same thing.<br><br>When I cock pump i get the exact same thing.. half of my cock pumps and the other half does not, and it drives me nuts.<br><br>A genertal rule is if you're getting a donut then you're using too much pressure.  You'd be surprised how little pressure you actually need to get a good pump, sometimes.  Other times, higher pressure feels better.  If you have a gauge, try to never go above 7" hg on the scale.  <br><br>Russ.