nipple pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Whiptail

nipple pumping

Post by Whiptail »

Hi guys, im kind of a long time listener first time caller type of thing.  I have got the pumping going well, but i live with my parents so i cant do it as much as i would like.  But i wanted to know about nipple pumping.  I dont really have standing out nipples, they usually just hide in my skin and look like large birthmarks.  I want them to satnd out when i wear tight shirts, so i wanted to pump them, this was also so i could get some clamps on them too.  I cant afford the proper pumps, so i bought these small, simple, rubber ones.  There about 2cm long and 1cm wide.  Your supposed to put them on your skin, squeeze the air out and they should hold, like the vaccum on a cock pump.  What i wanted to know is do any of you nipple pump?Do these things work?
Gaydar profile is www.gaydar.co.uk/daveshard
cavacpumper

Re: nipple pumping

Post by cavacpumper »

Long time dick and nip pumper here, and yes, the rubber suction cups do a great job of pumping your nips, though the ones you describe sound a little small to be overly effective. In the US we have suction cups sold in snake bite kits that work wonderful, put those on and an hour later you've got some serious nips to play with. If you like to see more of my pics, let me know and I'll send you some. <br><br>Walt<br>[email protected]
Whiptail

Post by Whiptail »

Hell, those are some nice nips there!  Nice chest too.  I dont want my nipples to be that big just enough to flick and play with, my nipples at the moment are flat to my chest.  I wish i had some pics, but i dont...except this one, ive cropped so you can see my prob
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Gaydar profile is www.gaydar.co.uk/daveshard
cavacpumper

Post by cavacpumper »

I like to go for that extreme pump on the nips but you can pump just enough to get what you want. Another of my nips after a serious pump
vicfoxfr

Post by vicfoxfr »

:D<br>I am also interested in nipple pumping and I found some good tips in this forum.<br><br>Unfortunatly, the attachments are no longer available...<br><br>Anybody who has pictures of pumped nipples; please post...<br><br>Here is a picture of a magazine cover... must be a great one... :P<br><br> ::)
Attachments
RudyButchMagUdderlyTwisted.jpg
RudyButchMagUdderlyTwisted.jpg
RudyButchMagUdderlyTwisted.jpg (13.84 KiB) Viewed 4879 times