Another Newbie asking questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping_Novice

Another Newbie asking questions

Post by Pumping_Novice »

Just wanted to say hello, and mention how much I enjoy the forums.  There seems to be a wealth of information here for just about any question asked.  Having said that, I figured I'd throw out some specific to me, just to confirm that I'm not doing anything that will hurt me.<br><br>I've been pumping for about a week and a half.  At first I bought a cheaply made pistol pump that was 3" in diameter (way too big for me) and had a 2" sleeve inside that cut down the diameter.  I used this for a week or so, after 20 minutes at each time I filled out (hopefully using the term right) the 2", which was amazing and felt great but didn't notice much difference in length and my head didn't expand as much.  Then when I decided to take it more seriously, I ordered a 1.75, which I fill out a lot easier and keeps a better seal.  This one (from the newart store) also has a gauge, which is good.  My length is about 5 1/2 inches and my girth is about 4.5 normally, though some of the length isn't visible just standing there because I'm overweight and requires some pressure on my crotch to slide forward.. if that makes sense.  I'm 19 years old and not yet completely finished with puberty, being a late bloomer.  I figured as far as PE methods go, pumping would be the most fun and since I'm younger there could be a shot at it working.  Pills might end up delaying my growth further.<br><br>I am having problems keeping a hard erection about 1/2 the time when I finish pumping and haven't nailed down what's different when I'm pumping that might cause it, as I usually have a very solid erection and can get off a few times before it subsides.  Also, I've got a sliding cock ring but since I've got some fatty tissue on my crotch, it gets pushed up somewhat and crimps my cock without offering enough length to do anything worthwhile.  If you can imagine that. Any thoughts on either of these?  Also, what sort of regiment should I follow to increase my chances of permanent gain?  I've been doing about 2 hours a night in 15-20 minute doses, trying to get used to wearing it for longer consecutive sessions.<br><br>Any general thoughts from those of you who have been at this a while would be a great help.  
mRuss

Re: Another Newbie asking questions

Post by mRuss »

Your pumping regimen sounds like it'll work out just fine, just give yourself a fair amount of time before expecting any kind of permanent results.  (If you're only concerned with length you may want to get some kind of stretching device).  Just give your body time and you'll see a change. <br>Most importantly, pump because it feels good and it's enjoyable - pumping only to achieve results can set you up for disappointment since sometimes the results just aren't there. Case in point: for the longest time I was never able to get above 14" or 15" as a result of ballpumping, but last night I hit 16", after pumping for many, many years.  Patience is key.<br><br>Cheers!<br>Russ.
lickallnite2

Post by lickallnite2 »

Hello.  I am new to pumping also.  I have a two inch tube and can pack side to side.  It feels wonderful.  I love the thick feeling.  I hope to learn much more from this site.  
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

Pumping_Novice<br><br>Welcome to you, 8) this forum is about 2 months out of some technical problems. It was about to die and the people at Newart put somebody on it. And saved it. They deserve our patronage.  ;) I plan to make a purchase at some point.<br><br>Any way, this place is great.  :) Everybody is very friendly and supportive. <br><br>Thank to all for a great forum!!<br><br>  doniger_guy<br>
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746