It's Mike, I'm back, I see the sights faster now.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mike

It's Mike, I'm back, I see the sights faster now.

Post by Mike »

It's Mike, I'm back, I see the sights faster now.<br><br>Thank God. I've missed this forum.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
G-man

Re: It's Mike, I'm back, I see the sights faster n

Post by G-man »

Good to have you back, Mike.  :)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Thanks G-Man. I've always loved this forum & was pissed off a lot when it didn't work.<br><br>For awhile everyone was on the other forum from here, but nobody really posted anything.<br><br>Not like this one.<br><br>I've been on this forum since 1997 & was really disappointed this past year when the site took 2hrs LOL to load a damn picture & 4hrs to post one.<br><br>I'm just glad everything's back to normal.<br>
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
G-man

Post by G-man »

To be candid (and I know this might tick many people off here), I think the board's admin (and I've already e-mailed him about this) should institute some kind of limitation on the size of images that can be posted here, something like no images larger than 800x800 pixels.  I think that would go a long way toward helping keep this place running smoothly.
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

The size of pics are easy to control is you use a simple program like "Thumbsplus" to resize and even sharpen with.  Put out by Cerious Software, http://www.cerious.com/  you can download it and try it out for free for a month before putting out any hard earned cash. I've been using this program now for about 4 years (actually bought it) and love it.  Easy to use.  Sorry about doing a "commercial" but this forum would be fast all the time if pics were kept to say, 640 x 480.  
egghead

Post by egghead »

My camera, a Sony mavica, gives me a choice of image resolutions to choose from. I use 640 x 480 in most cases since I'm not worried about actually printing a large format photo quality image. <br><br>It does allow me to go up to 1000 x 1200 (many new cameras can go way higher than that) but I find that the photo doesn't look that much better on this monitor, at least not enough to warrant the extra storage space that they take up.<br><br>Anyway, to the point...don't all digital cameras allow some choice of resolution before you even snap off a shot? It would eliminate the need to resize.
Let me in!
b.c.

Post by b.c. »

Last edited by b.c. on Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

bc  very nice cock<br><br>and nice hp...<br><br>show us more that long cock and pump it up....<br><br>gs
G-man

Post by G-man »

Jesus H. Christ, b.c.!!!  :o
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hly fuck BC where have you been the past couple years? :)  Good to see you and your big cock (and your feet!, you always did like to show them both in your pictures)  <br><br>Cheers,<br>Russ.