magnum pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

matt_kane

magnum pump

Post by matt_kane »

hello, <br>to any aussies reading<br> its about  the  Magnum  pump  <br>can i purchase  the pump only ?<br>as I do have  the Cylinder   ,But  the Magnum has started to wear <br>so i was looking for a replacement ,anyone know if the handpump can be bought seperate<br>regards<br>Matt<br>ps  anyone have  a better  cheaper replacement suggestion ?
egghead

Re: magnum pump

Post by egghead »

Hello from Adelaide. I purchased a Mityvac hand pump (the metal one) about four years ago and it seems indestructable. It was pricey, about $85 (thats Aussy dollars for our offshore friends)  if I remember correctly and had to be special ordered from an autoparts house, but it has been worth it. I also purchased an electric vacuum pump that I'd sell if you're interested. It works great but its way over the top, the hand pump works just fine.
Let me in!
matt_kane

Post by matt_kane »

Hi Egg ;<br>shit-- sorry dude  i havnt replied  ,, but i thought the site was closed  for good  , it was asking for  $9-95  to join or send an email  to why you should  be allowed in   ..<br>i just by chance gave it another go  & presto   ........<br>saw  the  mittyvac ,,but  wasnt sure if it was plastico  or  metal   ,,so you recommend  that one ?? can you remember the auto group name ??$ 85 is  OK as the  cheapest magnum is  $99  here in 'oz<br>price on the electric  if you could <br>[email protected]     will find  me      thks<br><br>sorry once again    <br>matt<br><br><br>
egghead

Post by egghead »

Matt,<br><br>try Repco for starters. You should be able to find one in any automotive shop that sells to the auto repair trades.<br><br>The electric pump I have is from the 'states and so you'd need a mains to 115v transformer. Still interested?
Let me in!
matt_kane

Post by matt_kane »

thanks  egg,<br>i have a repco & bursons   local  ,  mmmm  dunno  about the  electric  with it  needing a  stepdown transformer<br>& as  you say  , its probably a  bit over the  top ,<br>you've never replaced   any bits in the Mityvac ? <br>with the Magnum I had  the main spring break, replaced the sealing'O'ring  many times  & had  to mig weld  some more meat to the handle where the plunger sharft rocks<br>Bloody expensive sport this   lol <br>well the monstertube was a  good  purchase<br>regards <br>Matt
egghead

Post by egghead »

Matt, the Mityvac has been nearly fault free; the only problem I've had is that the return spring collapsed and I replaced it with one I happened to have in the garage.<br><br>Before I knew better I used to use it in the bathtub and routinely ran water through it. That is probably what corroded the spring before it broke. <br><br>It's also come in handy to bleed the brakes on my bikes and the old Ford, it's been a good purchase.
Let me in!
matt_kane

Post by matt_kane »

thanks    egg,<br>yeah i too have had  to replace the  return spring ,,<br><br>mine is  same length etc.  but  if not  the same compressed   , the length of  the pump action gets affected in its stroke action  .....which can be a  bastard :-X<br>I havnt been able to find a Mityvac as yet   ???<br>maybe supercheap   can get 1   in  ?<br>thanks  again for helping<br>Matt