penile tattoo

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Kingkey

penile tattoo

Post by Kingkey »

Hi everyone, <br><br>As above, I am curious about getting my glans tattoo'd, <br><br>has anyone here had this done? or know anyone? or have any pictures of this?<br><br>I am trying to get as much information and re assurance that its not too painfull and uncomfortable before I get it done<br><br>cheers
PiercedOne

Re: penile tattoo

Post by PiercedOne »

Give us details.  What do you wan't tattooed on your penis?  Do you have someone who will do it?  What do they say about the pain.  <br><br>BTW the glans is used to friction (especially if you are circumcised) the pain would not be too bad.
kingkey

Post by kingkey »

My wife and I have discussed a few things at the moment regarding what to tattoo.<br><br>The reason I specifically asked about the glans, is that im un circumcised, and a bit worried about the pain on that part. <br><br>The scrotum shouldnt be too bad for tattooing, as im having electrolysis on it at the moment, and I can cope with that.<br><br>But back to the point, Idea's we have had are as follows<br><br>Candy Cane: Do the shaft of my penis like a candy cane (red & White striped) with a different colored Glans & blue scrotum<br><br>Solid Colour: Just do the whole penis and Scrotum in 1 colour, I was thinking Red, Pink, Blue, <br><br>Other Colour ideas: Black or white shaft with a different colored glans, the only problem with black is that black tattoo ink's arnt that good and dont look black after time.<br><br>weve had a few other idea's like a hose nozel,  wraped in bandages, and even a missile, but these im not too sure about, im thinking just colour would be terific, <br><br>currently leaning towards a black or white shaft. red, blue or pink glans, blue scrotum <br> or the Candy cane Idea, <br><br>Im just having trouble finding anyone who has actually had their Glan's tattoo'd and thats the part im worried about, I dont want to get it all done and not be able to bear it on the last bit as then i may look at other alternatives<br><br>cheers<br><br>
tlongland

Post by tlongland »

If you want to see a penile tattoo, here is one of a guy I chat with regularly.  <br><br>He has done silicone and has had this incredible tattoo done on his cock.<br><br>Perhaps this will illustrate that it can be done.<br><br>Tom L.
Love a man whose bulge enters the room before he does.
kingkey

Post by kingkey »

I know it can be done, im just a bit worried about whether i will loose any sensitivity, and what level of pain is involved, <br><br>And thank you to those few people who emailed me with suggestions on what i could potentially tattoo, <br><br>the Fire & Ice idea was terific.<br><br>FYI, someone suggested I tattoo the Glans red, have flames behind it on the shaft, and then as I want to change the color of my scrotum, to make it look like Ice (kinda like an ice berg), that is actually prety cool.
flamindick

Post by flamindick »

Hey Kingkey; Flamindick here, there's nothing to getting your manhood tattoo'd...check mine out. I've got a "spade" on the head, flames on the side, wife's name on top and two piercings thru the head (now that did hurt!). I tattoo'd my own dick, as I own a parlor. Good luck with your candy pole....but remember that white does not show up well, oh by the way the glans is the most sensitive. In these pictures I'm sounding with a 7mm dilator...it feels great. My piercings are 6 ga and 4 ga.
Attachments
Mvc-019s.jpg
Mvc-019s.jpg
Mvc-019s.jpg (37.95 KiB) Viewed 6676 times

Post by guest »

kingkey this sounds like a nice idea and the pian may be blissfull but as you can see from some samples here that this type of skin does not take ink very well what may look good hard will not look good soft think of drawing on an inflated balloon then releasing the air ,try it,the ink tends to bleed out in spots and in others it will be strong ,with the candy cane idea this would be alot of tattooing and i dont think you would get the results you are hoping for ,the cock and balls are some strange textures of skin, leave the candy cane shit to minty edible body paint type lovin,start with something small a little candy can on a nice flat erea your wife could find the treat,anyhow,Magenta,who works somewhere in the northwest does this alot idont know if she helps keep the skin taught or if you must bring a friend yes it hurts!
kingkey

Post by kingkey »

Thank's for youre reply's guys, <br><br>I am mindfull of the fact that colours may run, and that defined lines may not be possible. <br><br>For that reason we are contemplating full colours rather than detailed work.<br><br>Hey Flamin dick, was the glans very painfull or acceptable? how long did id scab? and how long till you had full use again? <br><br>did you loose any sensitivity by tattooing?<br><br>cheers
flamindick

Post by flamindick »

Hey Kingkey; The glans is the most sensitive area, the pain was not what I'd call extreme. You denfinetly do not lose any sensitivity. Mine did not scab at all, it took about 7-10 days to totally heal. If you really want to do it...go for it, it's worth it. Those tattoo's were nothing compared to the pain getting the piercing needles shoved through the glans. Take care and good luck.<br><br>PS: Be sure to post the finished product.
charles Baugh

Post by charles Baugh »

II've had my penis tattooed 6 times by a great artist. Flowers and a butterfly. I love them; but there is some pain invovled. The head has yet to be done and IS the most painfull; but a good head tat is great
pumpnstretch

Post by pumpnstretch »

so its been awhile have you done it yet?I've always wanted to do my cock in all red
always stretching or pumping
Kingkey

Post by Kingkey »

Hi,  <br><br>thanks for asking, <br><br>Actually, have tried to find a tattoo shop that will do it, and none where i live will. <br><br>theres only a few tattoo places near where i live, and most of those are the typical bikie joints, and those guys have all said that they wouldnt touch it (pardon the pun)<br><br>but have decided to go all pink, with a white or fluro blue head,   currently looking into white dye's as there is a great deal of difference in product, also looking at some of the fosfurescent (i know i spelt that wrong) inks.<br><br>will advice how i go,   <br><br>electrolysis is almost done.