Easy electric pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

mch

Re: Easy electric pump

Post by mch »

PUMPERBRUNOX wrote:I bought a Rena 400 aquarium air electric, and I made the changes to pump. Before electric pumps had a MisterBed but by the noise of the returned. My problem is that with the pump for hours MisterBed could be bigger, but to feel discomfort and Rena air pump time is greatly reduced due to discomfort. If anyone knows of any remedy to reduce discomfort with some cream cn guarantees or technical improvement please let me know. I have read that magnesium sulfate heptahydrate help but I have too much information about your use form. Thanks
Sorry, but your English is a little unclear.

If I have understood you correctly, it sounds like your modified Rena400 is producing too much vacuum pressure, or just more than you are used to! Too high vacuum pressure can cause considerable discomfort or even injury. The simplest solution, if too high vacuum pressure is the problem, would be to introduce air bleed into the air line to reduce the pressure. You could do this by piercing a pinhole into the air line. Air bleed in through the pinhole should lessen the vacuum pressure. If the air bleed doesn't reduce the vacuum pressure sufficiently, keep increasing the size of the pinhole gradually until the pressure is reduced sufficiently.

If you are handy Electrically, a better solution would be to wire up a light dimmer to your Rena400 instead, to control the vacuum pressure.

Stay safe pal!
-= ... mch ... =-
Jimmer

Post by Jimmer »

I have a Rena 400 and it also produces about 8 inches of vacuum thru both of the connections. I use a cheap air tank valve to manage the vacuum. I just connect it to both ports and use the valve to bleed off the extra vacuum. I am hoping to someday build a box that can control time and vacuum to use this pump. Ideally it would sense vacuum and cutout after a preset amount, then hold for a preset time, then release for a preset time as well.
Tom976

Post by Tom976 »

Are we talking about power filters? Such as this?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Tom976 wrote:Are we talking about power filters? Such as this?
Nope, we are talking about "air bubbler" pumps. Mine is a Tetra Whisper that i got at walmart for 20 bucks. Quiet as anything and pulls a perfect 5"Hg after a very very easy modification inside.
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

I found a great electric pump RENA BE3011 cost with shipping was 67.00. A vacuum pump with on/off switch and adjusting knob. Can pull upwards of 10 HG. Great addition to my pumping collection.
Bruce plugs

Post by Bruce plugs »

Hi guys! I been following the postings on inexpensive electric pumps and can firgure the pump conversion out with the information provided. Not being too mechanically inclined I would appreciate it if someone ccould tell me what kind of gauge I need? Where I can buy one? What size plastic hoses and any other connections I need and how do I hook up all the equipment? A picture of the setup would help me greatly also. I have not wanted to buy an expensive pump but after readiing all postings I can see that i need an electric pump to derive the most pleasure from my sessions. I would appreciate any help in set up an inexpensive electric pump.
spiffboyCMH

Post by spiffboyCMH »

Yes, super easy and works amazing!!!
celedabcn

Post by celedabcn »

Hi

I'm considering to make the same, but i have a question.

The outlet of the rena air 400 it's diferent size than the tubes that are used to pumping? How adapt it?

And in some topic of this forum i read to make a easy regulator of vacum whit a 3 way gang valve... Some one tried?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Hey Pumpers. I'm trying to help a friend refit a Rena pump for vacuum use. Where are the photo illustrations?? I've tried a search but don't see the great photos that were posted a while ago. Anybody have the thread bookmarked?
Thanks,
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
turk1952

Post by turk1952 »

I got a Rena 300 last week . Your information was dead on. I was up and pumping in a matter of minutes . I made a homemade manifold to help control pressure that includes a gauge. This works so well I would think a Rena 400 would be a bit too over powered for me a t this time.
mch

Post by mch »

turk1952 wrote:I made a homemade manifold to help control pressure that includes a gauge.
Would appreciate some more detail and pix of your homemade equipment, thanks.
-= ... mch ... =-
mch

Post by mch »

StretchMine wrote:Hey Pumpers. I'm trying to help a friend refit a Rena pump for vacuum use. Where are the photo illustrations?? I've tried a search but don't see the great photos that were posted a while ago. Anybody have the thread bookmarked?
Thanks,
Stretch
Most of the pix in this thread are still accessible and depict more than enough detail to address your needs.

You can not see the pix if you are not logged in. Are you sure you were logged onto the forums when you tried to look?
-= ... mch ... =-
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

mch wrote:
StretchMine wrote:Hey Pumpers. I'm trying to help a friend refit a Rena pump for vacuum use. Where are the photo illustrations?? I've tried a search but don't see the great photos that were posted a while ago. Anybody have the thread bookmarked?
Thanks,
Stretch
Most of the pix in this thread are still accessible and depict more than enough detail to address your needs.

You can not see the pix if you are not logged in. Are you sure you were logged onto the forums when you tried to look?
I can't see the pics, and I'm logged in.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I think that a lot of the early photos in this thread got lost when the board crashed a while ago. That's why you don't see them, even when you're logged in.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

modifying the Tetra Whisper is easy enough: open up the unit, use a screwdriver to pry out the little square white block inside (that's where the air baffles are). be careful not to lose the tiny little gaskets that will come out with it. Rotate it 180 degrees and re-insert it. You're done (seriously, that's it) Attach tubing and go crazy.