BLOOD BLISTER

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

akuaku

BLOOD BLISTER

Post by akuaku »

WARNING FOR ESPECIALLY NEWCOMERS: Use always a low pressure!<br><br>I did not, and got a blood blister on the tip. It was so huge that I had to cut 1/4 of the area out. It was painfull and looked terrible!!! Now I'm at home without trousers hoping to get better during the next days. <br><br>READ THIS in order not to be as stupid as I am:<br>http://forums.newart.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y ... 1074703949
G-man

Re: BLOOD BLISTER

Post by G-man »

Absolutely, sir.  Great advice.  I try to not go above 5hg at all.  However, whenever I do, I try to go no higher than 8-10hg and for no longer than 10-20 seconds before returning back to 5hg.
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Sound advice, G-Man. I totally agree. It is better to be patient than sorry.
hairypumper
G-man

Post by G-man »

Amen.
fowfer

Post by fowfer »

Don't know if this will work for anyone else but, here's what happened to me.  I get lazy occassionally and don't use the pump with the gauage.  I just put the hose in my mouth and suck.  I have put the guage in line before and been able to pull over 15hg.  Well. I got lazy and was sucking away pulling the pressure up and waiting to subside then pulling it up again.  Had my penis wrapped because I was working on head girth.  Got carried away and sucked to hard and before I knew it I had little water blisters all over the head, the biggest beiang about pencil eraser size.  This is the "OH Shit" level.  Would not be so bad but wife sees my penis in the light occassionally and when giving a blowjob can feel the most minute flaw with her tongue, such as rough skin from a drying blister.<br><br>Didn't think I could help it much but here's what I did with great success.<br><br>I applied some of my jelqing oil and heat(rice sock) then massaged the blistered area with my finger tips(also used a little Vit. E cream).  I did this several times for three days(punctured one of the blisters to drain the blood and fluid).  All the blisters disipated leaving not scares or rough skin.<br><
Last edited by fowfer on Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fow
LBallPMPR

Post by LBallPMPR »

I did it myself yesterday.  I was pumping wet with my monster tube and over did it.  I pulled a blister on the head of my dick.  OUCH!!!  It's not the first time I've done it and every time I say never again.  It can happen so quickly if one gets careless.
wayman

Post by wayman »

Yeah i also did this to myself pumping with a cock tube.I had used a smaller size and my foreskin had packed the sides.So all the pressure was on my head and i used oil in the tube.So i actually had an oil blister as there was a little oil in the end while i pumped.I know not tio go above 5 as even for a minute it can form a blister no fun.