DELETED

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

DELETED

Pumping "problem"

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
JustinM

Re: Pumping "problem"

Post by JustinM »

Eh. I don't really consider that a problem. I'll usually pump for 15-30 minutes before I can't resist jerking off in the tube. I take a 10-15 minute break, clean up, and go again.<br><br>Sometimes I'll cum 2-3 times in the cylinder.
mooseboy84

Post by mooseboy84 »

are you guys packing out or something? ???<br><br>ive been pumping for several months and never felt anything remotley like this. i usually pump for an hour for maximum size.<br><br>i dont even have an erection while pumping. i just stick it in. in fact, the times i do have an erection it feels uncomfortable.<br><br>also, 15 20 mins is not really enough. you should try for at least 45-1 hour for better results.  it takes me 20 minutes just to get "loose" and then it gets larger. what pressure are you using? your probably going Way to low to get any good increase.
<<because i f**kin said so>>
ketels

Post by ketels »

wish i had your problem Johnny :o :o :o :o
JustinM

Post by JustinM »

Moose:<br><br>I use a narrow cylinder than I pack within 5-10 minites of pumping up, when I want to masturbate in the tube.<br><br>Then I use a progression of cylinders over 1-3 hours.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I've been gone for awhile, but I'm back as I see the site is fast again.<br><br><br>But for your problem I would say either just keep pumping even despite cumming or  you could clean up & just continue pumping.<br><br>I very often cum in the pump but mostly towards the end of my session after I've packed the tube side to side & reaching the top of the tube.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped