Can anyone explain this?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

humble

Can anyone explain this?

Post by humble »

For the past week, when I come to the general page, I've been getting the following, during the day, and sometimes in the evening.<br><br>Anyone know what the hell this is about?<br><br><br><br>#!/usr/bin/perl<br><br>###############################################################################<br># YaBB.pl                                                                     #<br>###############################################################################<br># YaBB: Yet another Bulletin Board                                            #<br># Open-Source Community Software for Webmasters                               #<br># Version:        YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1                                      #<br># Released:       December 2001; Updated April 18, 2003                       #<br># Distributed by: http://www.yabbforum.com                                    #<br># =========================================================================== #<br># Copyright (c) 2000-2003 YaBB (www.yabbforum.com) - All Rights Reserved.     #<br># Software by: The YaBB Development Team                                      #<br>#              with assistance from the YaBB community.                       #<br># Sponsored by: Xnull Internet Media, Inc. - http://www.ximinc.com            #<br>###############################################################################<br><br>### Version Info ###<br>$YaBBversion = '1 Gold - SP 1.3.1';<br>$YaBBplver = '1 Gold - SP 1.3.1';<br><br>if( $ENV{'SERVER_SOFTWARE'} =~ /IIS/ ) {<br>      $yyIIS = 1;<br>      $0 =~ m~(.*)(\\|/)~;<br>      $yypath = $1;<br>      $yypath =~ s~\\~/~g;<br>      chdir($yypath);<br>      push(@INC,$yypath);<br>}<br><br>### Requirements and Errors ###<br>require "Settings.pl";<br>require "$language";<br>require "$sourcedir/Subs.pl";<br>require "$sourcedir/Load.pl";<br>require "$sourcedir/Security.pl";<br><br># Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.<br># - Erik Naggum<br><br>&LoadCookie;            # Load the user's cookie (or set to guest)<br>&LoadUserSettings;      # Load user settings<br>&banning;            # Check for banned people<br>&WriteLog;            # Write to the log<br>&LoadIMs;            # Load IM's<br>if($currentboard ne "") { &LoadBoard; }            # Load board information<br><br>$SIG{__WARN__} = sub { &fatal_error( @_ ); };<br>eval { &yymain; };<br>if ($@) { &fatal_error("Untrapped Error:<BR>$@"); }<br><br>sub yymain {<br>#### Choose what to do based on the form action ####<br>if ($maintenance == 1 && $action eq 'login2') { require "$sourcedir/LogInOut.pl"; &Login2; }<br>if ($maintenance == 1 && $settings[7] ne 'Administrator') { require "$sourcedir/Maintenance.pl"; &InMaintenance; }<br>### Guest can do the very few following actions.<br>if($username eq 'Guest' && $guestaccess == 0) {<br>      if(!(($action eq 'login') || ($action eq 'login2') || ($action eq 'register') || ($action eq 'register2') || ($action eq 'reminder') || ($action eq 'reminder2'))) { &KickGuest; }<br>}<br><br>if ($action ne "") { <br>      require "$sourcedir/SubList.pl"; <br>      if ($director{$action}) { <br>            @act = split(/&/,$director{$action}); <br>            $aa = $act[1]; <br>            require "$sourcedir/$act[0]"; &$aa; <br>      } else { require "$sourcedir/BoardIndex.pl"; &BoardIndex; } <br>}<br>elsif($currentboard eq "") { require "$sourcedir/BoardIndex.pl"; &BoardIndex; }<br>else { require "$sourcedir/MessageIndex.pl"; &MessageIndex; }<br><br>exit;<br>}<br>
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
G-man

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Post by G-man »

To put it mildly, this board is experiencing technical difficulties.
G-man

Post by G-man »

Yeah, because Mike's such a truthful guy:<br><br>http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html
Mother Goose

Post by Mother Goose »

G-man,<br><br>You're missing the point Lowlands is making, or:<br>are you denying that those records are missing?<br><br>And if you must comment on Mike Moore, answer me this: Are you really that blind for the thousands of deaths in the US cause by, oh, let's call it, ehhhh, lead poisoning?<br>People are pumping eachother full of lead, I'd rather pump something else, don't you?<br><br>In battle (or so the White House believes) everything is allowed. Let Bush do his thing and let Mike Moore do the other. By the way, don't believe EVERYTHING you read, not on the Internet nor in newspapers. Because it's written doesn't mean it's true...<br><br>MG<br><br>ps. The moderator doesn't work at the Pentagon, I've checked and you must take my word for it!
G-man

Post by G-man »

Look, Goose, Lowlands (whom I like a great deal) brought up Michael Moore (who is, as decisively proved in that site I linked to, a thoroughly mendacious individual) in a prior thread, and I didn't voice my disdain for the (in)famous "documentarian" then and there because I come to this site to talk about penile enhancement and other delightfully (and apolitically) diverting things, not politics.  However, when Moore's name was brought up again, here, I simply had to say something.<br><br>As far as a portion of George W. Bush's old military records being missing (keep in mind that we're talking about records that are over 30 years old; ergo, the official story of their being accidentally destroyed strikes me as being far more likely than, say, some conspiracy theory alleging that the Cigarette Smoking Man from The X-Files absconded with them), to quote the eminently quotable Pvt. Hudson from Aliens: "Whoopty-f*cking-doo."  What, do you think that if those records still existed they'd prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Bush was clearly not serving in the Air National Guard, but rather spending that period of time going around clubbing baby seals to death, igniting bags of feces on random people's doorsteps, and generally pledging his eternal allegiance to Beelzebub?<br><br>Seriously, this obsession by the Left (and that Commondreams.org website appears to be nothing if not a thoroughly leftist media organ) with Bush's military service of three decades ago is quite bemusing, especially considering the fact that it was the same Left whose mantra was "C'mon, let's move on already!" when Bill Clinton's Vietnam War-era draft dodging came to light during the 1992 presidential campaign.  Now, they're suddenly so concerned with the past, particularly as it pertains to military service?  It is to laugh.<br><br>Now, as far as gun-related homicides in the U.S. are concerned (uh, unrelated topic much?  I thought we were talking about President Bush here, not an American citizen's Constitutionally-protected right to own a firearm), before you go around extolling the virtues of a ban on guns, you might wanna consider the following:<br><br>(1) Cities like Washington, D.C. and Chicago, which have some of the strictest gun-control laws in America, are annually near the top (Washington, D.C. is almost always at the top) of the U.S. list of cities with most gun-related fatalities per year, which would appear to belie the supposed efficacy of gun-control legislation.  (Which makes perfect sense when you consider it, as gun-control laws only have an affect on the lawful; the unlawful will always circumvent whatever laws exist to try to get their hands on whatever they want.)<br><br>[Continued below...]
G-man

Post by G-man »

...<br><br>(2) As pointed out in the following link and excerpt, other nations that have opted for greater "control" over or even outright bans of firearms have seen spikes in their crime rates that make New York City, long considered an ultra-violent metropolis, seem like Disneyland:<br><br>http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/l ... <br>[quote][Canada's] NDP [New Democratic Party] is dead set on taking away Canadians' guns and even reducing gun freedoms in the U.S. "We're proposing going across the border to the U.S. and actively engaging in lobbying to have gun-control laws in the U.S. strengthened," NDP leader Jack Layton explained at a May campaign rally in Winnipeg...<br><br>While Canada has banned most handgun ownership since 1977, Canadians remain even more likely to hunt and shoot than their American counterparts. The NDP wants none of this: It proposes taking away vaguely defined "assault weapons" (this likely refers to hunting weapons, since private ownership of machine guns is already illegal in Canada) and lobbying U.S. state and federal governments to take away their own citizens' guns. <br><br>In addition to being awfully arrogant, this plan is ironic, since more crime probably flows from Canada to the U.S. than vice versa: The nation has an overall crime rate half again higher than the United States'. Toronto, once the safest large city in North America, now has more muggings, car thefts, and violent assaults per capita than New York City. All of Canada's major provinces would rank among the 20 most dangerous American states. Since American crime rates peaked in the early 1990s, crime has fallen in 48 American states and over 80 percent of America's major cities. Meanwhile, it has risen in six of Canada's ten major providences and seven of its ten largest cities. The reasons for this divide are complex, but it's notable that the United States imprisons wrongdoers at about five times Canada's rate and has about a quarter more police on a per-capita basis. Canada, meanwhile, can boast only of a national gun-registration database that cost 1,000 times more than originally projected. <br><br>Indeed, international comparisons lend credence to the idea that Canada's existing gun controls aren't helping, and that more gun control will make things worse. Both the United Kingdom and Australia have seen crime soar after they imposed more severe versions of the gun-grabbing legislation the NDP faction in Canada's government will push. Both nations, much safer than the United States through the 1970s, are significantly more dangerous today.[/quote]<br><br>
Mother Goose wrote:In battle (or so the White House believes) everything is allowed.
<br>No, Goose, that would be the mindset of our enemy, whether it's Baathist thugs in Iraq, the same people who tortured political dissidents by making them watch the regime-ordered rapes of their pregnant wives, removed the tongues and limbs of those they imprisoned without even so much as a drop of anesthesia, or Al Qaeda fanatics in Afghanistan and elsewhere, the same people who like to hold down their victims as they saw [emphasis on saw, not slice] their heads off with kitchen knives, and enjoy hijacking airliners to crash them into skyscrapers, killing thousands in the process.  Conversely, you have the U.S. military, which has been actively pursuing and prosecuting those relatively few individuals responsible for making those who were jailed at Abu Ghraib prance about in ladies' undergarments and crawl around on all fours like dogs.  Last I checked, Saddam Hussein never scolded anybody in Iraq for following one of his brutal, psychotic decrees, nor has Al Qaeda pledged to stop committing mass murder in the name of Allah and apologize for the vast carnage they've already inflicted.<br><br>
Mother Goose wrote:don't believe EVERYTHING you read, not on the Internet nor in newspapers. Because it's written doesn't mean it's true.
<br>I would offer you the same advice, Goose.
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Hi, men! Great postings. I never knew Pres. Bush had such a pair of balls. Is he masquerading as Lowlands on here..amazing. I have heard from sources that Michael Moore is really a CIA agent, known as 003 1/2. You can figure out what the 3 1/2 means(maybe he can get some cylinders and start pumping). Also, I never thought I would see Michael Moore and GW holding hands....one never knows these days. Keep pumping men...the bigger the better!
hairypumper
G-man

Post by G-man »

Firstly, Lowlands, hilarious visual remix job on Moore's latest movie poster!  ;)<br><br>[quote author=Lowlands link=board=General;num=1089600835;start=0#7 date=07/13/04 at 04:43:28]at least we do what Michael Moore wants us to do: talk, not fight[/quote]<br>Absolutely.  Us.  Not fighting.  Not defending ourselves.  That's exactly what Moore wants... but Moore is no pacifist.  For example, when Islamic militants go around sniping Coalition soldiers, sawing off the heads of unarmed "infidels," and blowing up Iraqi schoolchildren with car bombs, Moore is just fine with that, gleefully predicting their ultimate victory and inexplicably comparing them to the New England Minutemen soldiers of the American Revolutionary War.<br><br>Okay, that's it.  I'm done.  Enough about Moore.  Back to our regularly scheduled (pumping) programming.  :)