ky injections

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

mish

ky injections

Post by mish »

Hi guys. <br>It seems the forum finally works again. <br>Does any of you have any experience in KY injections?  <br>I have got the KY (sterile) the syringes and the needles all ready to have a go at it, but want others experience.  <br>2 days ago i did a first try, but the needles were to small ( sixe 0.8 mm) so I managed to inject only about 5ml. No pain, no irritation and no inflammation. I do know how to do it sterile, and think this try was to see my body reaction.  <br>Newxt time, I go for the full tube, 82 ml, and have the larger size needles, 1.2mm
Bigger the better.
xuora

Re: ky injections

Post by xuora »

hello, pleas could you tell me what is ky ?for injections?<br>thnks<br>xuora
bmate00

Post by bmate00 »

hi mish, have tried surgilube and saline mixed together. makes it easier to inject and you can use a smaller diameter needle. injected 20 cc, massaged it in to smooth it out. used butterfly needle, i think 22 guage. leaves smaller hole. it's been 3 weeks, still havea cock that's bigger in diameter than before. have to control myself from injecting over and over. will try to wait until i get back o normal size before using more to see how long it sticks around. bmate00
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

bm00,<br><br>id like to see some pics of that, how did you mix the 2? etc.........<br><br>xuora,<br><br>i thought you were a dr.? ky jelly should be known world wide i would think?<br><br>jerry
Attachments
saline_or_ky.jpg
saline_or_ky.jpg
saline_or_ky.jpg (48.38 KiB) Viewed 5460 times