Inner Labia Stretching help needed

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

sappleq

Inner Labia Stretching help needed

Post by sappleq »

Question...<br><br>I am interested in getting my GF started...<br>Stretching her inner labia so she develops<br>some big hanging flaps.<br><br>She is not currently pierced but the obvious<br>thing to do is get her some rings.. thick enough<br>then start with increase weights over many<br>many months..  years even.<br><br>I don't want the holes to stretch.. I just want<br>to help her develop big hanging flaps.<br><br>Any ideas about localized suction as well ??<br>Maybe a smaller cup just including the<br>inner labia..  small pumping sessions ?<br>I'm not comfortable about possibly damaging<br>her vagina.<br><br>She has no problem with moderate pain so<br>feel free to suggest away !!!  or post links<br>to URLs ect..<br><br>I hope this is the place to get good advice.<br>BME looks nice too but they want money<br>just to read texts...   kinda sad but still <br>I understand bandwith costs money.<br><br>Looking forward to working her over and<br>giving her some huge inner flaps.  <br><br>Steve
58Type2

Re: Inner Labia Stretching help needed

Post by 58Type2 »

Piercing will not be the way to go then. If you hang weights, it will enlarge the holes and you said that is not what you or her are looking for.
darkness

Post by darkness »

BME is a massive site that updates with over a thousand images at a time. It is run essentially by one man. He gets little to no profit after paying to keep the site up and running.<br><br>Unfortunately, the genital stretching section of BME is rather small. I'm afraid i couldn't find a single experience written about female genital stretching.<br><br>If your girl were to get piercings, hanging weights would likely stretch both her labia and the piercings. Your best bet is to get some nipple clamps and hang weights from them.<br>http://www.stockroom.com/a272.htm<br>http://www.stockroom.com/b522plus.htm<br>http://www.stockroom.com/a312.htm
vinam

Post by vinam »

To enlarge the lips is better clamp with weights because piercing with weights will stretch the holes.<br><br>http://groups.msn.com/vinam<br>
Gingersnaps

Post by Gingersnaps »

I need help on how to get started. My labia's small and flat and I don't even know where to begin. My bf wants to get it bigger but I really know how. He doesn't want any piercings, he just wants them longer. Do you guys know of any household items I can use to elongate my labia?
Gingersnaps

Post by Gingersnaps »

I need help on how to get started. My labia's small and flat and I don't even know where to begin. My bf wants to get it bigger but I really know how. He doesn't want any piercings, he just wants them longer. Do you guys know of any household items I can use to elongate my labia?
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Gingersnaps,<br><br>The first problem is knowing what size unit that you need.  Until you pump a few times there is no way for you to know.<br><br>I don’t know where you live, but around here we have a chain of stores called Farm & Fleet.  They sell all kinds of things that us rural folks use, including syringes.  They have them in sizes up to 60cc, which has an inside measurement of just over 1” and costs about$2 if I remember correctly.  Pull the plunger out, attach a check valve and vinyl tubing from the pet store and you’re set for about $5.<br><br>You may want to smooth the mouth of the syringe with some sandpaper and/or Scotchbrite.  Cut a 1” piece of the vinyl tubing, and use it to attach the check-valve to the syringe (with the arrow on the check-valve pointed away from you) then attach a 2’or3’ piece of tubing to the other end of the check-valve.<br><br><br><br>Lube yourself up good, hold the open end of the syringe over what you want to pump and suck the air out through the tubing.  When you are finished pumping, just pull the check-valve off and release the vacuum.<br><br>This setup will at least allow you to get some idea of what’s important to you before spending much money. <br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>PS You may want to ask your question over in the female pumping section.<br>
darkness

Post by darkness »

If you're wanting to stretch with weights you could try using clip-on earrings and attaching a weighted object to the clip. I don't know if it would clamp tight enough on your labia but i would think it would be worth a try.
Lord_Csaba

Post by Lord_Csaba »

You can read tips and see pictures about different kind of labia stretching techniques at http://kisajkak.globalredirect.com <br>Choose the english version and check out the text menu.<br><br>Cheers: Lord Csaba
Attachments
lip_sucking.wmv
lip_sucking.wmv
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 3165 times