nimple pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

olderbigger

nimple pumping

Post by olderbigger »

Newart sells 2 different sizes of nipple v tubes, one is 1/2" and the other is 3/4". Anyone have any experience regarding these? I understand that the 1/2" is the larger seller. I'm curious what the reason is for the preference. Thanks
cocksucker

Re: nimple pumping

Post by cocksucker »

It's all just a matter of whatever turns you on, you know?  I'm currently using the 3/4" cylinders - and like using them... a lot!  I'd used the 1/2" cylinders - and also "Snake Bites" (which gives a 1" suction).  I've actually liked all three - and all three do their job(s) - each being a little different...<br><br>Snake Bites, for instance, covers a bigger area, and - as a result - gives you gigantic cork-like nipples... Huge.  (No - they don't stay that way - but will last that way for about an hour or so... maybe a little less)<br><br>The 1/2" concentrate on the very tip of the nipple (and is the most "natural" looking result) - while the 3/4" pulls in a little more of the surronding area, for a more definite, thick nipple - without looking freakish...<br><br>But, like I said, I've enjoyed using all three of the above, and have loved the results.  It's simply a matter of what iit is you want to achieve...
Cocksucker