Saline injections

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

endorphin

Saline injections

Post by endorphin »

Hey hey,<br><br>Who actually had one? Or more? And how the hell do you get the stuff out, just wait for it to be dissolved by the body or something? Or do you make your own private saline fountain afterwards? ;)<br><br>Check this site: http://the.bloodbitch.com and tell me if you did ANYTHING like it... NSFW!!!
Property Of The BloodBitch
uncutokiepumper

Re: Saline injections

Post by uncutokiepumper »

I recently was the demo bottom in a saline infusion seminar.<br>As for your question about getting it out, you don't. It will<br>absorb back into the body after a few days. In my case, it<br>was to have absorbed in three days, but instead, it was all<br>gone in under two. If you're planning on doing it, then do it when you don't have any plans for going anywhere while<br>you're inflated, otherwise, you're going to cause quite a<br>few stares to be thrown in your direction.<br><br>NOW; as for making your own: DO NOT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!<br>The host of the seminar told us of a guy who did just that and at the time of the seminar, which was about two months<br>ago, this guy was in the hospital in extremely critic condition.<br>He had to have both testicles removed since they were of no<br>further use to him. He had literally killed them by injecting <br>the salt water into them. In addition to that, he was, at the<br>time on the verge of dying himself because the salt water had<br>somehow poisoned him and it was killing him. I never did hear<br>if the guy lived or not, but whether he did or didn't, that should be enough to convince anybody who is interested in<br>saline infusion to not do it with regular tap water and salt.<br><br>If you're serious about getting it done, might I suggest that you find somebody who is an expert in doing it and have them<br>do it for you. If you need to get the supplies, you can get them from kinkymedical.com, or chaseunion.com  Either place<br>will have exactly what you need and their prices aren't all that<br>expensive either.<br><br>Send either or both of them an email and tell them what you<br>want to do and ask for their toll free telephone number. Once you get the phone number, call them back and tell the opera-<br>tor exactly what you want to do and they'll tell you all that you need to get.<br><br>GOOD LUCK & REMEMBER, use only sterile saline; not regular<br>saltwater.<br><br>GOOD LUCK.<br><br>Nikkii Adams