How come if I try to pump that next day I can't get as hard?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Cincy91

How come if I try to pump that next day I can't get as hard?

Post by Cincy91 »

I've noticed after my first pump session that when I go. Back to pumping I don't get as big or hard? I'm baffled and would love to know why this happens
OREO999

Re: How come if I try to pump that next day I can't get as hard?

Post by OREO999 »

Maybe that because after the pump and the penis need rest for next 24 hours then the penis will get hard again..

yeah I pump with myself then i let my penis get rest for 48 hours then pump again.. so, that what I do and I pump for every 2 days but not everyday.. if pump everyday then the penis wont get hard. that is why.. so, i rest for next 2 days then pump again
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Yah I had the same reactions at times when I was younger and pumped and jelqed as often as possible.
I did take breaks but I didn't always get the fail of erection unless I was like doing the jelq and pump regimen 3 X a day,really hitting it extreme. but then again I was really into it and it was a turn on to be able to gain, but at times it would lose sensitivity right after and that hurt the erection ability.

but, I would try and not get too hard after jelqing and pumping right after to help keep the stretch out and expansion and then I'd bind with a gauze cord to keep the pressure up for awhile to help keep the size expanded out and the tissues stretching.
but I tended to have a periodic loss of hardness I guess due to straining things out so much, so then I would lay off for a day or two.
Then when I waited it was even better after the rest and healing time and not trying to stimulate too much. lol

Trying to get back into it as strong as I once did, but I have lost sensitivity along the line from a med and so now very difficult to feel much so that is one of the biggest hurts to getting really filled out hard.

Trying to find different herbal meds that will help. NIgella seed didnt really work so much. going to try TestoJack from NOW next.
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

Aardvark 777 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:46 am ... but I have lost sensitivity along the line from a med and so now very difficult to feel much so that is one of the biggest hurts to getting really filled out hard.

Trying to find different herbal meds that will help. NIgella seed didnt really work so much. going to try TestoJack from NOW next.
If you don't mind me asking, what medicine caused this? Or is it possibly from pumping?
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Zapbrap wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:27 am
Aardvark 777 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:46 am ... but I have lost sensitivity along the line from a med and so now very difficult to feel much so that is one of the biggest hurts to getting really filled out hard.

If you don't mind me asking, what medicine caused this? Or is it possibly from pumping?
sorry I posted a reply but it kept screwing up and said I couldnt post and then I guess it completely ignored it.
So I will try again. It was finesteride that screwed my endocrine system up so much. Many males have serious health problems from taking it and some even a short time causes problems that take years to get over. I still have not healed from the damage it did to my system I still have nearly no libido and no drive for any fetish interests and very low sex interest.
Although, the pumping Im getting back to has really helped in some way, I dont know if it is due to the high fluid pressure in the scrotum around the testicles that cause them to get stimulated to do something or the stretching of the cords or what it is, but I just know I do feel something good and different when Im doing it. Just all around more sensitivity of the expanded skin too.
Just all the time it feels more pleasurey feelings even when Im "deflated" state. lol but Im gaining full time size increase as I guess stretching and growing the skin tissues as much as I can right now whenh I have time.
So pumping really never caused me to lose sensitivity but short temporary time, which I marked it up to healing/recovery period. As I would feel even more sensitive AFTER I rested from doing hard sessions of jelqing and pumping and then binding, which binding is sorta like what some call clamping, but I just use a gauze bandage that is flexible and after I got huge size I would bind things and keep the blood engorgement going to keep the tissues stretched out as much as I could to "set" the expansion.
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

That's a huge bummer. Sorry you have to go through that. Hope you gain back that libido quickly!