HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO BE HUGE: words only

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO BE HUGE: words only

Post by Huge4Me »

I've just come out of a 1.5 hour full package pump in my 4 inch tube. I've been pumping at least twice a day for the last five days, so I am much bigger than usual. I love the feeling of my balls rubbing against my legs when I walk. It is a mild turn on to feel their great weight. My cock is bigger too, but not as big as when I pump cock only. It is big and soft. My ball sack has not yet fully relaxed after the pumping so it is a bit tight. A little later, it will loosen and I'll have two egg sized balls hanging low in my sack. I look forward to the way they'll feel in bed tonight, hanging down between my legs, flopping around when I turn over. This does not happen unpumped.

The other day, after pumping up even bigger than I am now, I gave my cock a shot of caverject. It got really hard...and bigger than unpumped...but not as big as it gets with cock only pumping. After a while I decided to pump cock only in the 4 same inch tube. I have to be careful at first not to pull my balls in. But I did it. I pumped my caverject hardened cock for about 2.5 hours and then gave myself a booster shot of caverject. What I held in my hand after a few minutes was a huge, super hard cock, the hardest has been in years. The erection felt just like the erections I got when with a woman when I was young. My cock felt extra good...extra sexy...just bursting with size and hardness. I'm going to try for that again today.

Having this huge package has been my dream ever since I can remember. I love the way it feels in my hands, hanging down between my legs and flopping around in bed. I find it really difficult some times not to just whip it out for the world to see.

I'm going to try for an even bigger full package pump today followed by caverject and then by an even long cock only pump only...and then finishing off with another caverject booster shot. My guess is I'll end up worshiping my own huge package.
grunt!

Re: HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO BE HUGE: words only

Post by grunt! »

It's great that you write about the feeling of your egg-sized balls, afterwards, Huge4Me. Squeezing that bloated package out of the tube and admiring it in it's full glory is nice ofcourse as we all know. But The Day After is seldom mentioned. That is one of the best things of pumping full package I think ... those slow and lazy goose eggs, when you wake up the next morning. The skin of your scrotum already loosing its bulk and thus giving plenty of wiggle room, but the balls still sooo heavy. That's the best. Can't help weighing 'em in my hands over and over, myself.
prelude99

Re: HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO BE HUGE: words only

Post by prelude99 »

The more descriptive the better! I completely understand the feeling you described earlier! When I pumpamd my meat is in the tube I try not to look at it VH try to concentrate on the feeling of expansion. The stretching and growing of my cock under pressure. After about 20 minutes I'll break the maddening anticipation and will look at it. The size difference sends me into extreme hardness in the tube and beading precum begins to form instantly. Sometimes even a drip will occur instantly as if my shaft was full to the brim and a sudden over production forced a stream out.

The weight of YOUR meat in the tube is like no other because it's YOURS! Your big throbbing heavy thick meat. That you put work into creating and your faith and diligence to the craft has led up to the moment of size creation that validates all of what you've been doing with " yourself " over the years.

You've created a monster.....your own personal pants monster that can be bigger than what you currently have just by making the decision to do so! Grow huge, stay huge, BE HUGE!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!