Seems to have died

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

Seems to have died

Post by R00ster »

Where is all the pumping activity at? This forum seems dead. The female side IS dead. Where is the active forums....lpsg? Not super active. Where is the activity. PEGYM?
KingEspadas

Re: Seems to have died

Post by KingEspadas »

Been this way for a while, the site also broke for about 2 weeks, so that's why it has slowed down.
Also active users don't get many comments so its not wonder why they post less.
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Yeah. I reckon there isn't many new men getting into and looking for pumping guidance.. It's like that piece of gum that's been chewed on until the flavor is gone. I'm WAN234 on lpsg. Just posted a packed pic there. You know same place you post, King. By the way, looking good...
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

What is lpsg?
faust77

Post by faust77 »

Another site for pumpers along with other adult stuff like fiction.
BUDZYx

Post by BUDZYx »

I'm new and I'm here. I check the site almost everyday but don't post often because I don't have anything new to report or show. We need the lurkers to sign up and start posting. Each post has sooo many views most likely from people who haven't made an account yet.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

It beggers belief that there are no new comments on the threads. Surely reader must have some useful comment or observation to make. How many of you look back over older threads to see if they have something in/on them that should be moved to the front again?

Contributions/Comments seem to have slowed with the reduction of entries by members such as Prelude99, Scrounge and Donkyshlong and a few more that have really fantastic cocks. There are new members coming I board, I think, like Kingespadasand and Laxode who has a fine long cock and is presently using a Penis ProExtender to get more length.
One of the most frustrating things I find is when reviewing old/older threads, I find that the pictures have dropped away. I know this to be true because I have gone back to those threads to admire the contents of the pic only to find that the pic is no longer there. I think this would put potential new members off because they can not see the amazing variety of pumped cock and, pussy this forum has to offer.
Last edited by Velcroman on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I would have to agree with everyone's comments here. I've looked high and low for active pumping sites and forums and they don't exist. This site still by far has the most appreciative members of what the guys here accomplish. The comments seem to be far and few between but the view counts increase at rather strong rates. So that tells me that another thing is potentially happening as a direct result of what we do here. We grow our meat to absurd sizes and post pictures and videos of them doing to what non pumpers may see as fantastical, fake even. So they must observe and understand how it's being done. It's so intriguing yet so upsetting because you are witnessing something you can't believe.

Then of course us guys never wanna look dumb, so we hope someone else will first Lol. How many times have you been in a class setting with a question on a lecture but felt the question was trivial and covered and you must be the only one who didn't " get it "? Only to have extreme relief when someone poses the question that's been on your mind! That's what could be happening here! All the views are people looking and examining then the ones asking the questions are asking for potentially hundreds of curious guys who just can't ask the question or make the comment.

I'll treat this site as a posting ground for others research and inspiration. Maybe even motivation when ever they get the desire to start pumping or grow their manhood. There will be plenty from me to refer to!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
BUDZYx

Post by BUDZYx »

Very well said Prelude. I understand some people not wanting to post questions because the Internet is honestly a mean place BUT I haven't encountered or read one rude/nasty comment to anyone's question or pictures. This probably has to be the nicest forum on the internet lol.
So to anyone reading this, don't be shy. I'm going to try to start posting way more as soon as my larger cylinder comes in. I travel for a living so I'll be posting a lot. Not much to do in a hotel room other than pump haha
peeby

Post by peeby »

I don't post much on the forum for a couple reasons. I'm not always in good enough shape to take any pictures after pumping for a few hours (and having a couple beers, etc). I also have seen no changes in my 'equipment', or at least, seem to have maxxed out. No real point my posting the same pics, as a result.

As far as looking at the forum and maybe posting comments on other guys' pumping journeys, there is a bit of a sameness to what I've seen the last while. I started pumping before I found the forum, was thrilled to look at the posts after I found it, then as I started to get the same results all the time and noticed other guys getting the same results, my interest waned.

I think I'm at the point where I'd love to take some next step beyond pumping such as saline infusion, so I've looked at that instruction thing on that part of the forum. However, living in Canada, it's an absolute pain to get what you need. As it is with acquiring larger cylinders, etc.
Cbtdude

Post by Cbtdude »

I must admit to being a poster with huge gaps as well, but I still think it's worth the effort to try and keep this forum alive. It still provides me with great inspiration. Yes it may be a bit repetitive - after all it all about getting huge :D but as Prelude says there is no equivalent - at least I could not find one :) so keep posting. New people will join like they have over the years. It did annoy me that the site did not function properly for some time - but it looks back to normal now - I can post pics at last and pledge to two things - getting bigger and sharing ))
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Now that's what I'm saying Cbtdude!! Committing to share AND to grow! Love it.

The only reason I even searched online for a different forum like this one was to see if they existed at all. Sucks that they don't but it just now really makes me understand how special this site and community are. So let's keep it alive!

I commit to growing through daily pumping until the end of the year (2015). I also commit to share and archive my work with everyone here!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Cbtdude

Post by Cbtdude »

Way to go Prelude - I'll be following your progress every step of the way
cocoba

Post by cocoba »

Mmmh I've been a lurker for over 1 year, started to post and share recently (I pump since around a year aswell).

Reasons I don't post :
- I do not have a huge dick/set of balls
- I do not obtain awesome results
- I do not have that much experience / technics / results or whatsoever that are useful to share

I'd like to share more but I feel thats not interesting for the readers/members.

About other people's posts, first I'm not attracted by males (even if I like the look of pumped meat)

I admire the work getting done by most of the people around here but again, I'm not that experienced in pumping/inflation so appart from "good job" and "great cock/balls", for the vast majority of posters I saw around here, I don't have much to say :?

Yet I love this forum and I learn a lot through posts, I just don't feel that my contribution is required
photos1953

Post by photos1953 »

Yes I have to agree...

This is the best forum for pumping around but the traffic is far and few between in posts and comments. I must say that taking
nice pictures of yourself is rather hard and sometimes there's not a lot of difference between what your pumped cock looks like but
I still like to share my pictures.

Maybe we need a box where we just click we like or where we can just post a picture...sort like Facebook and let it show up on the forum. It's just an idea.

Anyway...Happy Pumping! :D