make tube shorter to focus on girth?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

james1982

make tube shorter to focus on girth?

Post by james1982 »

Hi guys, just wondering is there anything I can put in my tube to make it shorter so I can just focus on girth? I'm not after length gains. But I'm wondering if I could put something in the end of the tube to stop my penis stretching? Is this possible and will it produce quicker girth gains? Thanks sorry if this sounds like a silly question just wondering if anyone else has tried this
dieselsquid

Re: make tube shorter to focus on girth?

Post by dieselsquid »

Buy some ping pong balls for dry pumping. They take up space and will improve your girth. If you put water in your tube, it takes up space, seals better and increases vacuum.
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Brilliant I was planning on pumping now for half hour or so is it possible to use socks or tissue to fill the end of the tube thanks for the reply I'll get some ping pong balls when I'm next out
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Brilliant I was planning on pumping now for half hour or so is it possible to use socks or tissue to fill the end of the tube thanks for the reply I'll get some ping pong balls when I'm next out
dieselsquid

Post by dieselsquid »

The problem with using socks or tissue is getting them out after you're done. You could use a face cloth instead if you're in a hurry to get stoking.
Last edited by dieselsquid on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
james1982

Post by james1982 »

I did have a quick go with a sock and your correct it was a pain to get out lol I had to disconnect the top then blow it out the only thing I didn't like was it seemed to leave marks on the head of my penis but it did seem to get thicker quicker. I also used more pressure as I couldn't feel the lower pressure as much. Is there any other posts on this topic with pictures?
metopump

Post by metopump »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44157
There are photos and some info. I hope it is what you are looking for. I tried this out on a whim and i still use different sized balls. I also noticed while using ping pong balls or golf balls the vaccum did not feel as intense.
Givemehead

Post by Givemehead »

Paper towel works
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

How is your girth improving?
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Sounds interesting :) I did cut down my 2" x 9" tube to 7", works ok but when the head touches the end it blocks the valve.
Attachments
Photo 01-01-2015 16 32 25.jpg