BIGGEST EVER: CONSTANTLY GROWING.. (pg. 26 NEW)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ElectroAN

Re: BIGGEST EVER: The Grown BEAST (pg. 19 & 20 NEW)

Post by ElectroAN »

prelude99 wrote:Intense Size

This video is from the session. Listen to the video as well. All the sounds are natural and they capture me in my environment as raw as possible. Normally I'm reserved in videos but when I don't have to worry about holding the camera or the lighting I lose myself in my meat! It started to happen in this one!

LOVE PUMPING, LOVE HUGE MEAT!! Hope you guys find it necessary to pump or cum after seeing or listening.....later guys!
Wow, looks like a k9 cock, with that huge bulge at the bottom of the shaft resembling the knot... mmmmmmmhh
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Monsterfully magnificent Prelude :shock: I guess a 'thong' pic is out of the question but it would be nice to see the poor thong materiel suffering under the weight and the oozing of precum before it came apart in submission :twisted: What a majestic package, thanks for the 'vision' , BB.
kingsnake

Post by kingsnake »

Looking good there prelude. I have a few questions bro. When you said that you experimented using light pressure what is your definition of light pressure?
Also with your stayer device you wear to stay engorged through out the day how is it that you can keep that thing on for hours a day with out your dick going numb. No matter what type of cockring or light constriction device I wear after I'm done pumping, if it's tight enough to keep me semi erect then after 20 minutes my dick goes numb. And if I make it looser for more blood circulation I lose my semi erection and go flaccid. This goes for all pumpers out there that use some type of cockring or constriction device around the penis or total package when done pumping. How the hell can you guys wear it for hours at time without cutting off circulation?

Also prelude. The temporary size you reach with pumping is awesome but I'm more interested in what permanent gains you've made in length and girth since your pumping journey. When I pump I too get the bloated fluid under the skin donut look after my 1 hour sessions done 3 times a day but my primary goal is for the temp gains to become permanent gains.

Hey prelude. Can you elaborate the effects of pumping and PERMANENT gains in size and your experience with permanent gains.
kingsnake

Post by kingsnake »

Wanted to add in when I say permanent gains I mean actual tissue growth of the spongy blood chambers and the Tunica albuginea inside the penis which governs every man's penis size. The larger the corpus cavernosum and the tunica albuginea, the larger a man's erection will be.
fum5021

Post by fum5021 »

Dude you got a knot!
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

crazy impressive bulge photos bro, im currently in my 2.75 tube trying to get some monstrous size in before i gotta go
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

bullbags wrote:Monsterfully magnificent Prelude :shock: I guess a 'thong' pic is out of the question but it would be nice to see the poor thong materiel suffering under the weight and the oozing of precum before it came apart in submission :twisted: What a majestic package, thanks for the 'vision' , BB.
You know.....I do have a thong, however I couldn't fit it not pumped and soft. It would be utter comedy to put them on pumped. They are a triangle type thong that has a triangle pouch for your dong. Needless to say I tried them on pumped once and it only contained the head!

I'll try and get some different undies out and put some pics up tearing them up with my swollen meat.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
kingsnake

Post by kingsnake »

Hey Prelude. Can you please answer my questions which are like 2 or 3 post up above. Thanks bro.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Looking good there prelude. I have a few questions bro. When you said that you experimented using light pressure what is your definition of light pressure?

Thanks man and also thanks for your patience with me getting an appropriate response together for you. Many of my experiments involve extreme high pressures so for this most recent session it involved lower pressures. For me " low " was 12"Hg up to 15"Hg.

Also with your stayer device you wear to stay engorged through out the day how is it that you can keep that thing on for hours a day with out your dick going numb. No matter what type of cockring or light constriction device I wear after I'm done pumping, if it's tight enough to keep me semi erect then after 20 minutes my dick goes numb. And if I make it looser for more blood circulation I lose my semi erection and go flaccid. This goes for all pumpers out there that use some type of cockring or constriction device around the penis or total package when done pumping. How the hell can you guys wear it for hours at time without cutting off circulation?

This question doesn't have an answer that is simple. Essentially I maintain it throughout the day when at work wearing it. I place small folds of fabric between the trouble spots around my cock to make it more comfortable or folds of tp. I'm diligent about keeping it comfortable during my time wearing it. The stayer that I made was designed in what I considered the best way to keep circulation and have enough constriction to stay engorged. My idea came to life with rubber bands and has been successful for me.

Also prelude. The temporary size you reach with pumping is awesome but I'm more interested in what permanent gains you've made in length and girth since your pumping journey. When I pump I too get the bloated fluid under the skin donut look after my 1 hour sessions done 3 times a day but my primary goal is for the temp gains to become permanent gains.

You must forgive me on the delay being that I've answered this question several times in depth here and other websites. But my permanent gains are modest to say the least. Without being ultra precise I've gone from 8x7 to 10x8+. I'm sure you'd be interested in the more precise numbers but like I said it's a topic I get asked all to often and have answered it in places on purpose. The only thing that is going to perturb you is that I've no measurement pics. I use objects and my tubes as measurement instruments.

Hey prelude. Can you elaborate the effects of pumping and PERMANENT gains in size and your experience with permanent gains.

Contrary to most guys permanent gains can be realized through pumping and you know this. We've corresponded over on other sites about this. It requires more work to gain length than girth but with pumping girth is almost considered easily attainable. Length can be gained with manual work combined with pumping. Randy here is a great example of gains through pumping and manual work. Very extensive documentation here by him and he follows my lead with diligence for his success.

Sorry again for the delayed response but for the detailed ones it takes me sitting down and hashing it out. The quick simple responses happen fast and easy. Hope this helps!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

fum5021 wrote:Dude you got a knot!
Lol!! It does appear that way! It's certainly not my balls.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Good gawd man, that monster is huge !! Real two -hander !!
kingsnake

Post by kingsnake »

Thanks for the answers Prelude. Sorry for all the questions. It's just with me I haven't made any new gains in a long time. I actually even lost some size do to scarring on the right side of my shaft from injuring my self from jelqing to hard with too high of an erection level. My size before the injury was 9.7 x 6.4. Now I'm down to 9.3 x 6.2.

Because of the scarring which is painful, I'm am unable to do any sort of manual stretching work or weight hanging anymore but pumping doesn't seem to aggravate the injury unless I pump with pressures higher then 10 to 15gs. I'm not really concerned about gaining anymore length even though reaching 10 inches would be nice. My main concern is girth. I'm trying to reach 7 inches in permanent girth. My normal unpumped girth at midshaft is 6.2 inches and after a 1 hour pump session, my girth reaches 6.7 inches in circumference but it's all temporary swelling that goes away in 12 hours and has been this way for over a year now which sucks. I'm just frustrated because I really would like to reach 7 inches in girth but it seems like my dick is tapped out for anymore permanent gains in size.
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Hi Prelude.
Have you ever done a monster session like
10 h ?
I think many fans like to see that.
The last 2h in your biggest tube. OMG!
If you have time will you do that for your fans?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Awesome work once again! reblogged at http://blog.sizefetishdungeon.com
Man you are thee record holder!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

kingsnake wrote:Thanks for the answers Prelude. Sorry for all the questions. It's just with me I haven't made any new gains in a long time. I actually even lost some size do to scarring on the right side of my shaft from injuring my self from jelqing to hard with too high of an erection level. My size before the injury was 9.7 x 6.4. Now I'm down to 9.3 x 6.2.

Because of the scarring which is painful, I'm am unable to do any sort of manual stretching work or weight hanging anymore but pumping doesn't seem to aggravate the injury unless I pump with pressures higher then 10 to 15gs. I'm not really concerned about gaining anymore length even though reaching 10 inches would be nice. My main concern is girth. I'm trying to reach 7 inches in permanent girth. My normal unpumped girth at midshaft is 6.2 inches and after a 1 hour pump session, my girth reaches 6.7 inches in circumference but it's all temporary swelling that goes away in 12 hours and has been this way for over a year now which sucks. I'm just frustrated because I really would like to reach 7 inches in girth but it seems like my dick is tapped out for anymore permanent gains in size.
You know there was a time when I lost size from over working my meat. I took a year break and all functionality was restored and my size was reduced slightly but it was working perfectly. When I got back to pumping I used lower pressures and more manual work just lighter with my hands. It changed my life! Size was coming back on stronger than before and it felt conditioned and ready to grow.

For you it may be time for a full decon of all pe and let your meat fully heal. There is no such thing as a plateau, it's just that as you already know your junk is adaptive and keeping it guessing is the best way to keep it growing! As much as we like to work on our cocks sometimes doing nothing to it is the best form of working it.

Only speaking from my own experiences and hope you can find a way to grow again. Pumping and a stayer will get you permanent girth. It may even get you to the 7" you want man. You should post some in tube pics.