keeping size

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Hertspumper

keeping size

Post by Hertspumper »

Should I use some kind of cock ring to 'tie off' my dick and enjoy the gains for an hour or so after I've pumped?
bigun

Re: keeping size

Post by bigun »

I find if I ring it behind the balls for about 2 hours that when return to pimping I am able to gain a little more each time
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

I use a veriety of rings depending on what I want to do. In the morning I use a couple of 4 ball cock ring and stretcher (OXBALLS) for a good ball stretch. After a 45 min. C&B pump I use the Armour up (Perfect Fit) and a Neo style tall ball sleeve (OXBALLS) for daily wear to hold the pump. On weekends after a few hours of C&B pumping I like the Cock sling 2.0 (OXBALLS) but more often the Unit X (Atomic Jock), it's thinner than the sling. All stretch well and hold the pump comfortably, also easy to remove if need be. Sometimes I use 2.25"/ 3" neoprene ball sleeves if I want a good all day stretch and wieghts are not an option. When I can use wiegts I have a 22oz and 2lb that I use one or both sometimes after pump sometimes not.
That's just me.
painintheass1960

Post by painintheass1960 »

hey asslicker061 how about some pictures of your ox balls tall ball sleeve cant wait to see
bald_olives

Post by bald_olives »

Agreed! Love to see your methods. Show some pics plz
I want bigger balls! started 7.25/ 1st=7.75 / 2nd=8 3/4/ 3rd=9.25