*warning* Peyronie's horror story

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Jeepyjv8

*warning* Peyronie's horror story

Post by Jeepyjv8 »

Last month I forced an 11.8mm urethera plug into my urethera. I wore it for a couple weeks with minor discomfort. Once it was out I noticed a little uncomfortable pain which was expected. Well on the forth of April I woke up to use the bathroom with an erection that was pointing straight up at the ceiling. A very painful erection. I went to a urologist this past week and was diagnosed with Peyronie's disease. Until now I never in a million years thought this would happen to me. I have a hard plaque that starts just below mid shaft and goes toward the glans where it wraps about 2/3 around the head on both sides. There is also a separate plaque that has formed at the base. Both on top of the shaft. I have an appointment with another urologist as they're saying I've got urethral strictures as well. I warn you all to play safe. I went from having a perfectly straight unit to having what my urologist says is the worst case of Peyronie's he has personally seen.
Guycooper

Re: *warning* Peyronie's horror story

Post by Guycooper »

Had the same thing happened to me,, because of a cock ring, I'm too embarrassed to see my doctor about it