Make Penis numb

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

smallboixxs

Make Penis numb

Post by smallboixxs »

Hi,
this is my first post and I am really happy that i have found this site :D

I want to decrese the sensitivity of my glans and the small stripe of the leftover inner foreskin dramatically.

Does anymore have experience of desensitysing the skin?
I am a bit scared when i am using sandpaper or tca that the New skin will be more sensitive than the old one. Is there a cream that increses the ceratinisation?

Thank you :D
ButtBunny

Re: Make Penis numb

Post by ButtBunny »

Do you have foreskin or no foreskin? I dont think breaking the skin will help. Maybe somthing just coarse in your underpants.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

smallboixxs wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:48 pm Hi,
this is my first post and I am really happy that i have found this site :D

I want to decrese the sensitivity of my glans and the small stripe of the leftover inner foreskin dramatically.

Does anymore have experience of desensitysing the skin?
I am a bit scared when i am using sandpaper or tca that the New skin will be more sensitive than the old one. Is there a cream that increses the ceratinisation?

Thank you :D
You could try creams like DEMACORT (Australia) the active ingredient in it is lidocaine. Look at the chemist for any gel like this. Most often you will find them in the baby section. These creams/gels are often used to numb the gums of a baby while they are teething.

I have used it when working with a new, larger sound. This may work too well as the urethra becomes completely numb and if I am not careful I could tear the urethra.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

I've mixed together different numbing creams and lubes in a condom and wore it for a few hours. The rest of the day I couldn't feel my penis. I went to bed frustrated and horny that day
smallboixxs

Post by smallboixxs »

The idea with wearing a condom with numbing cream for several hours sounds very good, i will definetly try that. So sad that it will only numb it for one day:(
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Hey there,
I'm looking for the same thing: wanting to permanently decrease sensitivity. Those numbing agents are fun to play with and see where you want to get, but not the actual goal.
For desentization I've tried shampoo in a condom, leaving that on over night. Same thing with rubbing alcohol is good too. The results are not too bad, the skin gets really dry and calloused, the feeling definitely decreases. Unfortunately, it only lasts for a month or so, but mas que nada! I'm still looking for something to permanently dry out and keratinize the glans. For the inner foreskin I have found a solution: I will have myself recircumcised, getting a radically low and tight cut. I think that's gonna help a lot too.

EDIT to get one thing clear: I do NOT want to get impotent. I found this thread using the search tool and just found that it is in the "impotence" forum. So no intentions there. What I want to achieve is being A LITTLE less sensitive for longer endurance during sex/masturbation.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

herrjonny wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:40 pm Hey there,
I'm looking for the same thing: wanting to permanently decrease sensitivity. Those numbing agents are fun to play with and see where you want to get, but not the actual goal.
For desentization I've tried shampoo in a condom, leaving that on over night. Same thing with rubbing alcohol is good too. The results are not too bad, the skin gets really dry and calloused, the feeling definitely decreases. Unfortunately, it only lasts for a month or so, but mas que nada! I'm still looking for something to permanently dry out and keratinize the glans. For the inner foreskin I have found a solution: I will have myself recircumcised, getting a radically low and tight cut. I think that's gonna help a lot too.

EDIT to get one thing clear: I do NOT want to get impotent. I found this thread using the search tool and just found that it is in the "impotence" forum. So no intentions there. What I want to achieve is being A LITTLE less sensitive for longer endurance during sex/masturbation.
Being an early shooter can be a real pain. In my much younger "daze" as I approached orgasm started to think (focus) on non-sexual matters like calculating resonant frequencies and the strength of magnetic fields. Two very hard things for me to do and it did work. You could also stop the intercourse and go for a muff dive or other activities that do not physically stimulate your penis. The more sex you have the slower the orgasm will come. Just keep practicing, to will sort itself out in time.
Please, don't go down the path of desensitisation. As you get older that will happen all too soon anyway and there is no coming back from than that.
guysmiley

Post by guysmiley »

Tried to post this a few days ago but for some reason it didn't work.

Try Stud 100 or Duramas desensitizing spray. Stud100 lasts longer but, at least on me, takes a bit longer to start working. Duramas doesn't last as long but starts working quicker.
eternity

Post by eternity »

Banding can lead to permanent loss of all feeling in the penis. If just banding the glans then they will only be affected. Permanent loss of sensation comes from continued banding. A one time banding session could leave you without feeling for months. A permanent loss can be had by having the nerve to your cock severed. Now, I don't think that is what you guys are looking for so go with numbing creams.
smallboixxs

Post by smallboixxs »

Hi do you have any more infos on banding? How strong and how long can you band?
I have read a thread about a guy who has injected alcohol on that nerve but dont find it anymore...