hi anyone have low testosterone?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

piercedguy76xxx

hi anyone have low testosterone?

Post by piercedguy76xxx »

i found out i had it a few year back, had a ton of blood tests! and a lot of visits to the dr before i could get put on something to help with it. i am now on tostran gel, it worked great. i still have a few issues with low sex drive as before i was put on the tostran they just thought it was depression, so the tabs for my depression are killing my sex drive and im struggling to get off of them. but after many hours or reading up on it i found out that one of the symptoms of low testosterone is depression!

if you think yours is low , get some blood tests done!....the dr tried to fob me off a few times saying ill be fine it will all come back blah blah.

feel free to message me or message on here below if you want to chat about it. im sure theres a lot of guys out there that have the same problem.
piercedguy76xxx

Re: hi anyone have low testosterone?

:shock:
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

just wondering if you have heard of or done any reading on Tongkat Ali Root. Supposed to be good for low testoserone.
piercedguy76xxx

stjpumpfan wrote:just wondering if you have heard of or done any reading on Tongkat Ali Root. Supposed to be good for low testoserone.

no i havent used it
mischa1062

Post by mischa1062 »

Hi to all,
my Name is Michael from Germany, i'm also on low testo Levels, my Age is 52, i take now Axiron, it's a fluid for Skin applcation.
It works very well, before without i had castration effects, with low Libido and very weak erections.
My testicles are not working well anymore.
piercedguy76xxx

well i am using tostran 2%, works well but im on a medication for anxiety too which has the reverse reaction so it cancels some of the tostran out. i have about 20 spare bottles, they give me two a month and i only use 1 lol
Jerdogg

Post by Jerdogg »

I'm 56 and have been doing the testosterone cypinate injections all under the care of Dr. Jeffery Dunham in Palm Springs, California for several years. The Man is great!
Check out his web at biofitmedical.com He is very thorough with blood tests, physicals, and body mass index readings and even diet help...
grey_hound

Post by grey_hound »

Jerdogg wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm I'm 56 and have been doing the testosterone cypinate injections all under the care of Dr. Jeffery Dunham in Palm Springs, California for several years. The Man is great!
Check out his web at naturaltestosteronepills.com. He is very thorough with blood tests, physicals, and body mass index readings and even diet help...
Did you have side effects?
Tommy452

Post by Tommy452 »

Sir does this work for stout guy like me who is weighing around 220 lbs. I am suffering from low testosterone levels at 150 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). Just hoping a positive reply from your end. If so what is the link where I can buy a promising product to boost my testosterone levels
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I may upset some people, but here are my thoughts. I'm not saying that I'm perfect but I want the guys here to be healthy and to not waste their hard earned bucks.

1. There are a lot of expensive "testosterone booster" scams out there. One way that I use to determine if an online ad is a scam is to simply to count the number of times they use an exclamation point ( ! ). Real, independent, unbiased scientific reviews rarely use exclamation points.

2. Testimonials in these types of ads don't count. Given enough money, people will say almost anything. There may be advertisers who will make up quotes. Unfortunately, there are probably even a few doctors who'd do and say things that they shouldn't say for money, too. It's really easy for a scammer to ignore the 999 people who complained and then post a testimonial or quote from a relative or friend.

3. Anyone can legally buy or use photos of bodybuilders, male models or happy couples in their ads. Use Google to find "Stock Photos." There are several companies that sell or license these images. Just because a testosterone booster website has lots of photos like that, it doesn't mean that using their product will help you look that way.

4. If you want to see the actual core of a "testosterone booster" website, copy just the text, not the photos or graphics. Paste it into a text editor like Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac). Use the text editor to remove any fancy formatting. If there are testimonials, delete them. If there are exclamation points, replace those with periods. If there are "studies" mentioned, Google the study. If you can't find it separately in an independent scientific journal, delete it. If what remains doesn't convince you, then think twice about buying the product.

5. "All natural" and "organic" doesn't mean non-toxic or safe. If you applied an "all natural" extract from poison ivy directly to your skin, in all likelihood you'd have serious problems. If you ingested "organic" deadly nightshade or poison hemlock, you'd probably die. My college botany professor said that plants can't run from their predators, so many have developed a variety of defenses from thorns to toxins.

6. A healthy weight may or may not increase your testosterone, but it will make you feel better. I know from experience that it's not easy, but try to think about what you eat. No food suddenly jumps into your mouth by itself. A healthy diet is made up of hundreds of choices, choices that you make each time you pick up something to eat. It's not one gigantic, colossal, monumental change that you make during a full moon--it's one forkful at a time. It's a struggle and again, I'm not perfect, but I now try to think about how eating the particular food will make me feel when I look in the mirror. Or how the eating particular food will make me feel when I get my cholesterol checked.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

SFBallpumper is right on the money, nothing else need be said.
gracy

Post by gracy »

What does this testosterone help women?
I have heard some women develop testosterone as well?
If so what are the foods which help prevent this hormone?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

gracy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:59 pm What does this testosterone help women?
I think females naturally produce both estrogen and testosterone, these hormones are balanced through the hormone HDH. Once a female enters menopause, Estrogen levels drop but testosterone levels don’t. You can often tell a female has high testosterone, they have noticeable fascial hair. I had a girlfriend some time ago, she had the facial hair and said she also had low estrogen and high testosterone levels. Interestering she had not entered menopause. She was highly sexed and would have sex 2, 3 times an evening as well as masturbate during the day, often wearing a dildo. I often had lunch (and desert) at her place.

So, anecdotal as this story is, ‘I think’, testosterone heightens the libido of a female and Hormone Replacement Theropy will balance out the two hormones as long a doctors have a baseline of the estrogen before going into menopause.

Feel free to jump all over what I said BUT she was a great fuck at anytime. Pity she went to live in England.
gracy

Post by gracy »

Velcroman wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:41 pm
I think females naturally produce both estrogen and testosterone, these hormones are balanced through the hormone HDH. Once a female enters menopause, Estrogen levels drop but testosterone levels don’t. You can often tell a female has high testosterone, they have noticeable fascial hair. I had a girlfriend some time ago, she had the facial hair and said she also had low estrogen and high testosterone levels. Interestering she had not entered menopause. She was highly sexed and would have sex 2, 3 times an evening as well as masturbate during the day, often wearing a dildo. I often had lunch (and desert) at her place.

So, anecdotal as this story is, ‘I think’, testosterone heightens the libido of a female and Hormone Replacement Theropy will balance out the two hormones as long a doctors have a baseline of the estrogen before going into menopause.

Feel free to jump all over what I said BUT she was a great fuck at anytime. Pity she went to live in England.
Is there any natural ways of treating this problem?
Like lifestyle changes or following any diet to overcome this imbalance?
saniatdowell

Post by saniatdowell »

gracy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:14 pm
Velcroman wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Is there any natural ways of treating this problem?
Like lifestyle changes or following any diet to overcome this imbalance?
Hi Gracy,
After reading your question. I found these solution best suited for you

Things You'll Need:

Diindolylmethane (DIM),
Calcium-D-Glucarate,
Spearmint tea,
Black cohosh,
Saw palmetto,
Chaste tree,

Use the Diindolylmethane (DIM) as a natritional supplement to lower the testosterone levels.
Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is a natural supplement made from cauliflower and broccoli, and is known to reduce androgens, or male sex hormones (among which is testosterone).
Take 120 mg od DIm daily to lower the levels.

Also drink herbal tea made up above ingredients. It is well known they reduce testosterone levels, these include black cohosh (20 to 40 mg twice daily), saw palmetto (160 mg twice daily) and chaste tree (20 to 40 mg daily). Please include these ingredients to make herbal tea. Following a well rich diet. Diet is always helpful in combating hormonal imbalance.

Coming to diet, Let me share you one of my friend story. He weighs 240 pounds. First he worked in reducing his weight with hcg diet, source. and then he worked in gaining muscle. It seems he took some HCG supplements, source. But, i am not sure.. However, with HCG diet his weight came from 240 pounds to 180 in just 4 months.
After 4 months he started taking testo boosters, proteins to develop his muscle. let me kow if you want to see his pics.. I can share before after pics of my friend.